AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Good luck to all getting pairs tomorrow. Can't wait to get mines! Some motivation for your guys! I'm in the black/blue lows.

has anyone seen these in person. my boy just left FNL and said they quality was pretty bad. i dont want another crap quality J.

"Crap quality" or not, when you see them on someone's feet you will instantly want them.  Especially if you've not gotten your hands on the 04's or OG. 

"Crap quality" or not, when you see them on someone's feet you will instantly want them.  Especially if you've not gotten your hands on the 04's or OG. 

yeah i feel you on that and am going to get them either way. just wondering if he saw a bad pair or if the consesus is that these are crap. my playoffs are perfect and im hoping the same for these.

They've had mixed reviews.  i think some folks are a bit excessive with their critique but hey, nothin wrong with that.  Just leaves me more opportunities to get em.  I mean, here are my 2010 Flints i took a few weeks ago.  Never had one person say anything bad about em.  I always get people wanting to buy em though. 

Well, just tried to post a pic of my 2010 flints that i still get compliments on all the time but I got that "because you're new here" message.  blah.  i don't think any of my messages posted that i got that prompt from. 

Saw 3-4 peeps with their chairs outside Eastridge Mall in the Bay Area around 10ish. Damn that's dedication or whatever you wanna call them.

Last edited:
still got my og from 98. first ever pair of jordans my parents got me :pimp:

wore my 2004 retros two days ago. still looks crisp and new. went in to the sony store in roosevelt field and some dude behind kept saying "hey bro hey bro hey bro"

i didnt know he was talking to me until i turned around. then he asked me how i got my pair early. then i realized these were rerealesing again tomorrow lol.

Back
Top Bottom