AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I've been hearing different out here in Tampa. Every store I've been to expects a crowd. Not Jordan 11 numbers obviously, but I was talking to a few stores and trying to get info on pairs because Im working OT tomorrow. They said they don't think they will have any long after the store opens. Still gonna hit them up when I get out though.
I feel you. Some people don't put a price on their time. Like these fools who wait days to cop shoes on some releases, or the people who wait outside of stores for a week to buy something on black Friday.

If they would have worked and made money those days they waited they could buy whatever they wanted on sale for full price without having to wait 5 days is line. Same thing for shoes, if you can work and make extra money and don't mind paying over retail then you can do that cause you have that extra cash from WORKING.

Good decision on the OT bro.

Damn. This whole time I thought rsvps were today. #offmygame. Bamboozled again. Looks like an online fight to the death for me.

FINALLY GOT A GUARANTEED TICKET AT HOH VALLEYFAIR!

Went to the mall to check out the FLYKNIT ONE and decided to swing by HOH. I was chopping it up with their Assist Manager talking about the NBA Western Conference and even had him try on that wack AJ V Archive jacket which we both knew was not worth $150!  After talking, he asked if I was going to wait inline to get a ticket for the 13's? I was like what? I thought raffle them off already. He said no and go wait outside the line outside the mall

I walk out and I guess they were doing guaranteed tickets for your size when I found out at the line! (I thought they were just doing a raffle). I was about 20th in line for only 30 pairs and got a 10.5! Pretty glad I just made a random trip tot he mall :tongue:
[h1] [/h1]

Trying to convince myself to buy them... but I don't know.... I already have the OG. Sigh. 

Trying to convince myself to buy them... but I don't know.... I already have the OG. Sigh. 

If I had a wearable version of a previous release, and it looks like its gonna hold up for some time, I wouldn't cop.

That's my rule of thumb for all retros though

Last edited:
This...

My local mall even did raffels for the Photo Blue IX's

:x

:x where you located? the penninsula sucks...daly city is the WORST...i remember waking up and getting to serramonte at 730 for the royal blue foams at footaction...I remember the manager who now works at HOH, looking at me like i was crazy, saying i dont get why you guys spend 200+ for a pair of kicks...

2 weeks later i got to tanforan and see the foams sitting at shoe palace...

NOW, damn near every jordan or foam is a raffle...its a joke...ive tried to build relationships with people at the stores, but dudes be thinking they way too sick sometimes, talking about i got people offering money on the side all the time...it was never like this back in high school, when the hype was all about getting air force ones...jordans used to be so easy...

Went to the mall to check out the FLYKNIT ONE and decided to swing by HOH. I was chopping it up with their Assist Manager talking about the NBA Western Conference and even had him try on that wack AJ V Archive jacket which we both knew was not worth $150!  After talking, he asked if I was going to wait inline to get a ticket for the 13's? I was like what? I thought raffle them off already. He said no and go wait outside the line outside the mall

I walk out and I guess they were doing guaranteed tickets for your size when I found out at the line! (I thought they were just doing a raffle). I was about 20th in line for only 30 pairs and got a 10.5! Pretty glad I just made a random trip tot he mall :tongue:
[h1] [/h1]

Nice! :smokin

A majority of the SF Bay Area stores did a raffle.

Raffle wait times varied from 30-45 minutes depending upon time and mall.

The hype is strong out in the Bay Area for these.

Then again, the hype is strong for damn near everything out here....
AMEN!

:x where you located? the penninsula sucks...daly city is the WORST...i remember waking up and getting to serramonte at 730 for the royal blue foams at footaction...I remember the manager who now works at HOH, looking at me like i was crazy, saying i dont get why you guys spend 200+ for a pair of kicks...

2 weeks later i got to tanforan and see the foams sitting at shoe palace...

NOW, damn near every jordan or foam is a raffle...its a joke...ive tried to build relationships with people at the stores, but dudes be thinking they way too sick sometimes, talking about i got people offering money on the side all the time...it was never like this back in high school, when the hype was all about getting air force ones...jordans used to be so easy...

Fairfield, CA...

I was told by footlocker here that they're going to raffle pretty much every Air Jordan no matter what the demand seems like.

Oh well

Both pairs just came in. 1's from NDC and the XIII's from SP from the FSR last week.

Material, while not OG as I remember wearing them in HS, are pretty on point and glad I have them in the rotation.

For retail, you will be satisfied

enjoy the pics

With Flash On:

Fairfield, CA...

I was told by footlocker here that they're going to raffle pretty much every Air Jordan no matter what the demand seems like.

Oh well

i hate the bay sometimes...so many hypebeasts and resellers...its bad when you see a bunch of kids walking around with pink elite socks, snap backs, tapers, and skinny jeans *sigh

[h1] [/h1]

Congrats Good to hear. I should've dropped by. I wonder if Eastridge is doing the guaranteed tickets. Those dudes should've went to VF instead of camping overnight is that's the case. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom