AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Doesn't matter if you get your Retros from FNL, Beastbay, Mom&Pop, FA, FL, Champs, etc., they all come from the same JB pool. You can get a lemon from any of them, just as you can get a flawless pair from any of them... It's on JB Quality Control, not the retailers :nerd:

Your an idiot if you think they'll lose customer base, as long as they sell Jordan's. morons like you will forever buy from me and if you don't get it, then continue to ***** and moan.
Dont plan on buying anything from you ever anyway. You reselling little *****. With subpar service, any company loses customer base. Half was an exageration, but they are making a lot of people pissed. Niketalk isnt the universe but plenty of peeps that rely on it. Never bought reseller pairs and definitely would never from a douche like you.

These were an easy grab today. Me and my boy got to our spot here in Detroit at 1:30 am to see how many heads were lined up...there was 8 dudes, we sat in the car til bout 7:45am sleep...to our surprise only like 25 more ppl showed up so we got in line to wait for the mall to open at 8, so security start letting ppl in 15 at a time....me and my boy got in and headed straight to Footaction we were first and second since every body sent to HOH, store opened at 9 I grabbed the only sz 11 and he got the only sz 13 since they ddnt have no sz 12s....and we dipped
i take it u hit up fairlane?? one of my boys went up there around 130am too

always nice finding other locals on here. :smokin

congrats on your pick up. im still ont he hunt.

Last edited:
not a happy camper waited a few hours in line bout 20 before me here in Houston. got to the car and box has a big crease, plastic sticker on holorgram all half peeled, glue stains on sole paint on bottom cracking or off and stitchin on jumpman looks nasty. ohhh n yes the black looks off :\ all this after they let employees in and let them walk out with bags of shoes before anyone else.

Its like that sometimes with the 13['s, I dont know if its how its made or what,one of my Og pairs of 13 blackl/red were pre creased and my 04' flints had one precreased to hell and it had never been worn. sold those pre creased OG's in like 00' tho.

Once someone actually gets through on finishline, can you please be kind enough to post the link... Getting real tired of this lobby waiting
mean.gif

Did the 11's restock on FNL today too? Some people are talking about it in the other thread. I cant tell if they are talking in the wrong thread or if there was a restock.

Dont plan on buying anything from you ever anyway. You reselling little *****. With subpar service, any company loses customer base. Half was an exageration, but they are making a lot of people pissed. Niketalk isnt the universe but plenty of peeps that rely on it. Never bought reseller pairs and definitely would never from a douche like you.

the salt in this post....priceless.

Struck out on NDC, went to NTNY to pickup my RSVP sz 11. Smooth in and out in less than 5 min. Shout out to the 2 on NT that helped me out on the RSVP. Overall i really like the shoe. Yes no 3M but the red is close enough to the red on the OG and 04. The OG and 04 are True red these are Varsity red. They have been welcomed to the family.

Struck out on NDC, went to NTNY to pickup my RSVP sz 11. Smooth in and out in less than 5 min. Shout out to the 2 on NT that helped me out on the RSVP. Overall i really like the shoe. Yes no 3M but the red is close enough to the red on the OG and 04. The OG and 04 are True red these are Varsity red. They have been welcomed to the family.

wow those look..... I havent fully compared them to my 04's yet but those look terrible.

Back
Top Bottom