AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Im glad i sat this one out, i rather grab the crimson 3s and the joker 3s.. over this train wreck pair of 13s... wake me up when the black toe 13s release
pimp.gif

I love them. Such a classic. Straight freshness! Copped in store general release and another on ndc for my spare

Last edited:
Bad tag, was trying to post dudes original post and got your response.the salt comment was not directed at you ihatesneakers, that gif though haha.
Actually had a different name on the real nt, before this all went down hill. Nice try though jerky.

lol. yea u and every other lamer who got into sneakers last week. Ur salty...ur missing the shoes and noone cares. have a nice day :smile:

I think there was a leftover thirstiness from breds xi so kids wanted these. All stores sold out at my mall kids there since 2 am that NEVER happens here.

Last edited:
Struck out on NDC, went to NTNY to pickup my RSVP sz 11. Smooth in and out in less than 5 min. Shout out to the 2 on NT that helped me out on the RSVP. Overall i really like the shoe. Yes no 3M but the red is close enough to the red on the OG and 04. The OG and 04 are True red these are Varsity red. They have been welcomed to the family.
Probably the best comparison picture out there right now. Some of the other comparison pics earlier in the thread were obviously color corrected to make them not seem so bad. Soooooo glad I passed.

Come on FNL and Beastbay.... tell me that you've sold out to take me out of my misey..... "I'm F*cking Dying Man!!!!!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom