AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Damn you really mad because dudes think these shoes are fresh 
laugh.gif
Trust me if they where dope I wouldn't be roasting.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Gotta love the heat im catching for calling out a bragging reseller.
lol. yea u and every other lamer who got into sneakers last week. Ur salty...ur missing the shoes and noone cares. have a nice day :smile:
What am i missing another 30 second countdown?

This shoe is reselling at 230. Quality is looking horrendous with glue marks and creases with black sharpie colored mesh and no 3m.
These are the facts, resellers can try and talk them up all they want.

What the heck...NT couldn't detect my previous username or email so I had to make a new one just now :frown:

Anyway, was able to cop (two 9.5's; one for me, one for a friend) here in the Philippines at a Nike Store in SM City in the province.

One of the easiest cops ever next to the Cool Grey 11's when I was here during the release in Dec. 2010. No lines, no raffles, actually nobody in the store except for me, my cousin, and brother 
laugh.gif
Just a straight walk in and ask for my size.

Not a lot of people can afford the shoes here so it's just a better opportunity to cop. Bringing these 13's back to Cali Cali!

I really dont know how much faster I can possibly be with the twitter rsvp's, raffle tickets from footlocker and foot action, TLO on NDC and to come up empty.....SUCKS!!!!!!! and then I see pics of people with MULTIPLE pairs IN HAND!!! what am I doing wrong?????

and theyll throw in the mugging for free...i kid i kid....be careful on those meetups yall

lol
yeah for real. always meet up some one secure. preferably by a cop shop.
my bank is right across the street from my local PD, i always try and have all meet ups there.

Back
Top Bottom