AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I'm ready!

Will camp a few hours for a few pair of these babies.

pimp.gif

probably blacktoe 13's and graytoe 13's will come out since they weren't retroed in 2010

Originally Posted by brendon811

So this list was right although it said 2012. But then again it also said Columbia's would come this christmas 
eyes.gif

video_image-039033.jpg

It also said that Maroons and September blues were going to be released.. Been waiting for those for quite some time now..
alien.gif

And I'll surely "BRING CONCORD/AQUA" 8s in 2013 like it says.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

So this list was right although it said 2012. But then again it also said Columbia's would come this christmas 
eyes.gif

video_image-039033.jpg

It also said that Maroons and September blues were going to be released.. Been waiting for those for quite some time now..
alien.gif

grin.gif

Speaking of this, whatever happened to the French Blue 7s?
I mean I know its never to late for these to release this year, it just seems unlikely with the heat that drops fall/winter.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by spizike231

eyes.gif

alien.gif

grin.gif

Speaking of this, whatever happened to the French Blue 7s?
I mean I know its never to late for these to release this year, it just seems unlikely with the heat that drops fall/winter.
Who knows, bro. Literally ONE PAIR of the shoes on this list is really confirmed and thats obviously the Bred 13s. One pair gets confirmed and people start wondering if the list is legit. It looks like a wish list at this point.

But then again, MN confirmed these.. they also confirmed the Columbias i think.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO ‘BRED’ – FEBRUARY 2013
Wednesday, May 2, 2012 · 4 Comments 

The Air Jordan 13 came back in 2010 with original classics like the ‘French Blue’ , and a remake of the ‘Altitude’ colorway – that originally released in the mid 2000′s. After a two year period without the AJ 13, aside from the Ray Allen PE, the 13th retro will be returning February 2013 – in the classic ‘Bred’ colorway. Despite the rumors in the previous year, rest assure that this retro will certainly be returning along with a few other Air Jordan 13 colorways. Stay tuned with Modern Notoriety for more news on the Air Jordan retro line for 2013.

NOTE: The Air Jordan 13 pictured is not the one releasing next year.

I could have gotten these in 2004. But I certainly will have another chance to get these. The were actually my first ever pair of Air Jordans in 1998. 1998 was the year I graduated from junior high. This colorway will remind me of that time my father bought them for me. Since it's been said that other Jordan 13 colorways will drop, I wouldn't bee surprised to see the White/Black/Red colorway drop. Like the one in the pic.
a0526a73052caaa56837882095d4738ab1fad22b.bmp

I would get the Breds and the ones in the pic (if they've been confirmed too in 2013)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm guessing BReds, black toes, wheats (maybe?), and maybe a pair or two of lows?

It's been 10+ years since the last XI low, so maybe we'll see a XIII low next year (please be chutneys please be chutneys please be chutneys).

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

I do however hope that I see a bunch of DS 04's flood eBay.
laugh.gif
Last DS pair I saw went for $475.
30t6p3b.gif

That my friend, is the bright spot of the whole situation, cheaper prices for older retros.  That's how I got my '05 Flint 13's in 2010, '01 Black/Cement, '01 True Blue, and '03 White/Cement 3 in 2011. 
Wasn't able to get a 2004 DS pair of Playoff XII's for cheap this time, but I didn't mind because the 2012's were decent enough.  

Really hoping for 3M more than I'm hoping for True Red.  It's just looks better IMO  *shrugs* 

REMEMBER THE WHOLE 3M IS "CHILDISH" DEBATE THAT SOME DUDES WERE SPEWING WHEN THE 2010 FLINTS CAME OUT?

CAN'T BELIEVE DUDES WERE TRYING TO JUSTIFY THAT NONSENSE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I do however hope that I see a bunch of DS 04's flood eBay.
laugh.gif
Last DS pair I saw went for $475.
30t6p3b.gif

That my friend, is the bright spot of the whole situation, cheaper prices for older retros.  That's how I got my '05 Flint 13's in 2010, '01 Black/Cement, '01 True Blue, and '03 White/Cement 3 in 2011. 
Wasn't able to get a 2004 DS pair of Playoff XII's for cheap this time, but I didn't mind because the 2012's were decent enough.  

Really hoping for 3M more than I'm hoping for True Red.  It's just looks better IMO  *shrugs* 
REMEMBER THE WHOLE 3M IS "CHILDISH" DEBATE THAT SOME DUDES WERE SPEWING WHEN THE 2010 FLINTS CAME OUT?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Yeah the 2001 Black Cement III's still elude me.  11.5 must just be a tough size.
laugh.gif

I too copped the 05 Flint's recently for a good price DS.  Less than what the 2010 pairs were selling for which threw me for a loop, but it definitely proves this theory true.  The 3M is definitely something that some just don't understand.  Plus that buttery soft toebox leather.  Sneakershields are a must for these.

As for it being childish, those folks are entitled to their opinion.  Call me crazy, but I just prefer that they keep shoes as true to the OGs as possible.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Yeah the 2001 Black Cement III's still elude me.  11.5 must just be a tough size.
laugh.gif

I too copped the 05 Flint's recently for a good price DS.  Less than what the 2010 pairs were selling for which threw me for a loop, but it definitely proves this theory true.  The 3M is definitely something that some just don't understand.  Plus that buttery soft toebox leather.  Sneakershields are a must for these.

As for it being childish, those folks are entitled to their opinion.  Call me crazy, but I just prefer that they keep shoes as true to the OGs as possible.

these prices are high like i told sneakerfan because the market is dry a year or so back these were 300 no more on ebay and  now there reaching 500 easy...

JB Dont #%#$ this up im looking forward to selfishly grabbing 10 pairs of my favorite shoe of all time
pimp.gif

JB, please stop re-re-re-releasing j's that came out recently! Have you guys run out of new ideas and decided to release the same sh*t every other year?!?!

Originally Posted by prince

2013 is gonna be killer from the looks of that list (if its legit)

Yeah, if that list is acurate/true, it's going to be a very expensive year for all Jordan heads !

Lot of these releasing ive been forking out the cash to get a fresh pair but for these ill pass and rely on my 04s

prays it 3M but won't get my hopes too high. they'll be copped as long as da world doesn't end on dec 21st
frown.gif

I think everything is re-re-releasing now... kinda wack but I dont have these so i will be grabbin a pair

Back
Top Bottom