AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

I'm pretty sure it will have the 3M. It would be havoc if they made it without that

they did it to the flints. i wouldnt be surprised if they ruin these too. i have a pair of retros, if not 3M, I will pass

Still have my OG's and the 02 or whatever year they retroed in DS condition.

OG's are worn, but they're not beaters though.

One pair for me. Probably the only must have next year. Can't believe I sold my ds '04 pair for 220 back in the day.

ive been thinking about the bred nickname and i dont really like it so why dont we call it the B-Reds, pronounce the B then say Reds. i like the sound of that better plus no pictures of wonderbread will pop up anymore

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

http://instagr.am/p/LOVbVkiYu9/

The CC says the same.....I think this dude is pretty credible, what yall think?
if its true, %*@$ these
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

3m or not I will cop these unless I can find a ds pair of 04's for a decent price..

People predicting flaws for a shoe coming out next year is just gonna make yall complain even more when the shoe actually comes out.
eyes.gif

JB forum never learns, ever. All the people saying they wont cop cause of this or that will be the first in line, the complainers will complain, and the cycle continues.
laugh.gif

again? Other color ways should be made for this, getting tired of the same blk red combo. Nike ID would be good for the 13s

Back
Top Bottom