Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

I HOPE THESE HAVE NO 3M
I HOPE THE RED IS WAY OFF
I HOPE THE LEATHER IS PLASTIC
I HOPE THEY PUT PATENT LEATHER ON THE TOE BOX
I HOPE THE TOGUE IS PLEATHER
JB MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE. THANKYOU

roll.gif

My man wants to keep his pair exclusive.

Also one of my fav's remember buying these winter 03 a month early for 200.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

^Judging from the '10 flint release, most likely not

I HIGHLY DOUBT they will leave the 3m off. They know it will sell more if they have the 3m on it but who knows?
We will have to see doe. 

They're going to sell out with or without 3M. JB will be cutting corners to increase their profit margin.

Originally Posted by mkc1983

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

^Judging from the '10 flint release, most likely not

I HIGHLY DOUBT they will leave the 3m off. They know it will sell more if they have the 3m on it but who knows?
We will have to see doe. 

They're going to sell out with or without 3M. JB will be cutting corners to increase their profit margin.
This 

LOL if you think there will be 3M on these. They took the 3m off the flints and they sold out. The days of 3M on the XIII's are over, unless they make a new retro colorway (to boost sales). All you clowns that beasted for the flints when they dropped a few years ago, pat yourselves on the back for being the reason we'll never see 3m on the XIII's again....

...except for them bumass altitude retros. I purposely left all those in the stores for you guys.

Also, whoever said they'll sell better if they have 3m, cut it out. You can't sell "better" than instant sellout, which these will do with or without 3m. And you're gonna cop. And you know it. Frontin like you trynna guard a bigman...

sold my 04 pair for $300 and the weren't even ds. Glad i did it before news of these coming out
devil.gif
devil.gif

The only dislike about the '05 retro for me was the toe got wrinkled instantly and there was nothing I could of done. No force fields then....hopefully the 2013 retro makes up for it.

Originally Posted by ijapino

It's time to play The "what do you think Jordan Brand will mess up this time around?" game?...

My guesss? 3M missing like the Flints from a couple years ago....Or better yet, they give us leather sides.

Tears.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]apthekid[/color] is keeping it really real, though.

There are TOO many hot retros coming out in the first two months of next year and it looks like garbage for the rest, with a few exceptions. I guess I ain't eatin' this winter.

OG prices on these falling right now. Have a feeling the 2013 ain't gonna have the 3M like the Flints and the Altitudes retro

Originally Posted by chernandez34

I really think they should reconsider and add the 3M IMO
well, who says that the 2013 retros don't have the 3M refelctive material
below the black upper? We have not seen any samples yet and

even if we did, we only know when we have a good picture where

someone puts light on it (flashlight) which causes the intense reflection.

I think JB will learn from the mistake of not adding them to the most recent 13s and place the reflective 3M material on these.

I really don't see why they wouldn't.

Although people [including myself] would most likely still buy anyways.

I just purchased a 04 DS pair for $280. OG Box, shoe trees, and retro card included. I wasn't too sure on how these were gonna be made so I jumped on them now to save me the trouble, especially at that price. I think the 2013s will be a different shade of red and no 3m IMO.

Glad to finally see some more XIII's coming out.. '10 wasn't bad with the 3 and then the playoffs dropping in '11..  XIII's are by far my favorite Jordan shoe and really what got me into sneakers and collecting back in the day.. Can't wait to add a few pairs of these to the collection, but hope they are close to the originals as they can be..  I wonder what the new colorway is going to be? Wish they would retro some XIII low's, got too many pairs I want to see again!

Originally Posted by Shaq74

bet these are gonna be $200
They better have 3M for that price
mad.gif

CaptainSneakerhead23
I just purchased a 04 DS pair for $280. OG Box, shoe trees, and retro card included. I wasn't too sure on how these were gonna be made so I jumped on them now to save me the trouble, especially at that price. I think the 2013s will be a different shade of red and no 3m IMO.
Good deal, I would've done the same thing, what size did you get?

Back
Top Bottom