AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Got 04s....may cop these, but not pressed by any means. Still lookin for the blk/red 11s.
Will cop for my son tho.

Saw them at the spot today and left out there like

Very disappointed at the fake reflective crap that they're trying to put on these and for $170, they can keep them.

On to the Fire Red V's, at least they have 3M still :smh:

Will probably cop, then again I might just spend the dough to get OG's back. 3m on these look like a disappointment.

Last edited:
Saw them at the spot today and left out there like
URL]

Very disappointed at the fake reflective crap that they're trying to put on these and for $170, they can keep them.
On to the Fire Red V's, at least they have 3M still :smh:

Good more for everyone else.

Still on the fence with these. If only finding an '04 pair in my size was easy..

Last edited:
Can anyone explain to me if/why the 3m is a deal breaker in the case of the 13s? As I've understood it, the 3m isn't relevant under most conditions. Am I wrong? Have I just not seen enough OG 13s in person?

For me personally its more the aspect of not having the 3m like the older models, i mean the 3m looks nice with the right light but its not a deal breaker for me, the non stop releases and price changes are.

Can anyone explain to me if/why the 3m is a deal breaker in the case of the 13s? As I've understood it, the 3m isn't relevant under most conditions. Am I wrong? Have I just not seen enough OG 13s in person?
its the principality...my mayne..

if you're going to charge us extra, dont downgrade the product, naw mean?

that was one the great features of blk/red 13's...

what if they came out with wolverine action figures with no claws,

or batman with no mask, ninja turtles with no shells..

Last edited:
How am I supposed to say no to 2 shoes that drop in that same month, that I want badly? Smh.

Thanks for articulating this to the people who just don't understand.

Last edited:
Two pairs for me, at least. JB is pilfering us with these back-to-back-to-back-to-back releases....my wallet is still trying to recover from this winter!

These are a quick strike release next weekend, got them today will post pics later tonight. Best Jordan ever imo, bred 13's>>>>>bred 11's
How does the padding in the ankle and tongue in your pair feel?  13's always seemed to have such thick padding, and I get it that these won't have quite the same, but I am just hoping that it isn't cardboard thin.

Yeah bro the 3m is pretty important in the kicks, You can always tell by the real from fakes of Jordan kicks because the fakes on the 13's has been really sophisticated but they do not have 3m, It's like you can always tell the difference between a sneaker head or a hype beast, If they don't speak the same language as a sneaker head then he or she is a hype beast

Oh okay. I guess I always looked at it like icing on the cake. If its there, great! If not, it's still some really good cake lmao (for lack of better words)

I know the principle is wrong, but I thought we were all used to this by now. There's no way I was expecting 3m on these and at the same time, there's no way I'm passing on them because of its lack of. ..it's just not that important to me. But thanks for that

Last edited:
Yeah bro the 3m is pretty important in the kicks, You can always tell by the real from fakes of Jordan kicks because the fakes on the 13's has been really sophisticated but they do not have 3m, It's like you can always tell the difference between a sneaker head or a hype beast, If they don't speak the same language as a sneaker head then he or she is a hype beast
Dang, I never thought of it from the real vs. fake angle. Good point. The 3m never made the shoe for me but I can definitely understand where u guys are coming from on that front.

I would love another pair. Since I already have an 04 pair I will pass. I can see JB rereleasing these with 3m 4 years down the rode. For $200 though hahaha

Last edited:
Multiple places including my jordan shoe release app is saying march for the he got games with jumpman23 as a source. They would never drop 2 dimes on the same day thats bad business. They want the hype lasting through March

i agree.... they still worth coppin even with out the 3m, unless you got a couple pairs stashed in the freezer. ill be making that line in the morning

Back
Top Bottom