AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

these are must cop even tho ppl tripping abt they dnt have 3m lol but i wonder well if b a long line like it was for the breds 11

Excited for these, but I have a question...

I already have the OG 13s Bred... do I want to cop the retro???? 

i played in my OG 13 Breds and they're not in the greatest of shape.

what you think?

Seems like alot of people missed out. Maybe these are a little more limited then we really think?

Got two pairs in my size locked down at NTLA and NTSM. Thanks to the homie on TEAM ROSHE 
pimp.gif

Been outta the loop and had no idea about these until the nike tweet.

Too much models being released making me pass on these.

^Pretty much. every shoe so far has been restocked. Look at the past 2 days on NDC. Bred 11s, thunder 4s, bred 4s, Kilroy pack, olive 9s. It's nuts. 

yea man koh just confirmed that the crawfish 9s are re releasing at finish line 27th of this month nothing is safe lol but i like it gives ppl chances to get for retail if u missed

Got my RSVP from NikeSF. Can't wait to pick it up on Saturday. Gotta make sure I pick one up for the wifey somewhere online.

Its a whole different game now
I was ready for these... Grails!
but now? i had the chance to get a guaranteed ticket today
but decided to sleep in
the quality... the 3m... the restocks
and the fact that JB is playing us for fools and will probably release a pair with
3m within the next year or two really turned me off to these
I might try my luck on NDC but if not no biggie
will just put this cash on some more air max or royal 1s

Excited for these, but I have a question...

I already have the OG 13s Bred... do I want to cop the retro???? 

i played in my OG 13 Breds and they're not in the greatest of shape.

what you think?
What I think is "OG" an "Bred" dont go together....like Oil an Water!!!!!! SMMFH!
mean.gif

Last edited:
i dont know why some of yall are complaining? who cares if they restock? what if theres no 3M or the shade of red is off? 

you guys are acting like every time JB decides to retro a shoe, you're surprised its not exactly like the OG's or first retros.

I have the 04 pair and i beat them to death, so when i finally have a chance to cop me a new pair, why wouldnt i get them?

This is why the "GAME" has changed. Grown *** people crying over the littlest things. Get outta here 
laugh.gif

COOOOOOL STORY BRO!

Back
Top Bottom