AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

0-50 with NTLA/NTSM... SMH LOL... I DONT KNOW Y I EVEN TRY ANYMORE!
mean.gif
This is EXACTLY what nike wants to see when they delve into this thread.

That people are struggling to get pairs so they can play that, "Peak a boo" stuff

with us. 

When that restock inevitably arrives, the scarcity run will drive up demand when

these should have been a standard General Release.

Cat and string theory applies so well - they know they've got us my the proverbial

scrotum.

But if they're gonna latch on to mines, they can suck the varicose out of them and 

give the freaux a nice trim as well (leave a lil at the bottom tho, i want that bi-level

effect from the 80's sitting pretty for the kitties).

Umph.

Does anyone here in their city do the RSVP for these at niketown on twitter.  I never win.  I think I will just go early to a champs and hopefully pick up a pair.

I think going to pick up in store will be a lot easier than we think.  The hype doesn't seem to be nearly as bad as the bred 11's. 

I love 13's more than any other numbered jordan and their release will never reach the hype of a Christmas 11.

I expect NTNY tomorrow morning to be quiet.. they've been good at dealing with lines in an orderly fashion as of recent releases

There are not any promotions accepted with the release items.

However, you may look into our Loyalty Clubs to obtain free shipping on all orders for the next year. The link is as follows: http://bit.ly/TgiGq5

EastbayRep - Elizabeth
But when I called to ask about your Loyalty Club, the rep over the phone told me that the free shipping doesn't qualify for release items. So even with the Platinum club I would still have to pay shipping. Is this true? 

There are not any promotions accepted with the release items.

However, you may look into our Loyalty Clubs to obtain free shipping on all orders for the next year. The link is as follows: http://bit.ly/TgiGq5

EastbayRep - Elizabeth
But when I called to ask about your Loyalty Club, the rep over the phone told me that the free shipping doesn't qualify for release items. So even with the Platinum club I would still have to pay shipping. Is this true? 

not true at all... the paid members includes free shipping on all items. whether its a pair of socks or a new release. i have the platinum membership and have purchased release items before as recently as the Energy Durants.

Eastbay is being confusing about this. Some of their reps make it seem like an auto response system. The people I chat with are usually really good though (from thei chat support). I'm pretty sure if you're in the loyalty club you get free shipping on everything. However, their "free shipping codes" may not apply to new releases.

not true at all... the paid members includes free shipping on all items. whether its a pair of socks or a new release. i have the platinum membership and have purchased release items before as recently as the Energy Durants.
thank u

98% of the time i only buy new releases and i dont pay for tax or shipping and handling

im a platinum member

I expect NTNY tomorrow morning to be quiet.. they've been good at dealing with lines in an orderly fashion as of recent releases
Have only been to 2 releases and they were the Cav 4 and the AJKO release. They went extremely smooth. Hope that's the case saturday.

Anybody who has a pair in hand, how is the fit?  True to size? Big or Small? I got my call back this morning, but had to go down to a 10.5 (usually an 11) at Footlocker.

thank u

98% of the time i only buy new releases and i dont pay for tax or shipping and handling

im a platinum member
That is not the case. If you are a Loyalty Club Member, you will receive free shipping on all orders within the contiguous US.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Shot out to the Eastbay Reps, they be on their grind when it comes to responding to our questions in a timely manner. Greatly appreciated!

On another note, anybody in the NJ area, Garden State Plaza is still giving out wristbands for tomorrow's release. This was as of noon eastern time. Not sure how many they have left but my homie told me it wasn't a hassle. Not sure what HOH in Willowbrook Mall is doing(probably a raffle) but i'll post some more updated info when I find out.

Shout out to this entire community.  This is the best "new guy" experience I've had on any forum.  No judging, no foolishness, just discussion and info on a common interest.  :D

Back
Top Bottom