AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Fairfield, CA...

I was told by footlocker here that they're going to raffle pretty much every Air Jordan no matter what the demand seems like.

Oh well
I received an email on Wednesday from FL and it announced that they were doing raffles on Wednesday and Thursday. Go to the store on Thursday and manager Sunni says that they did their's Sunday and Monday. She also said that if the shoes release on Saturday, their raffle is always on Sunday and Monday no matter what. 

[h1]Hey everybody...I'm a new member to the forum. Found you guys for the first time last week, and have been getting some really good information, so I figured I should join. I was wondering if anyone could tell me why NDC doesn't have the 13 'breds' up on a countdown page like eastbay and footlocker does?[/h1][h1]I'm relatively new to the shoe game...as my first "waiting in line/camping out" purchase was for the Concord 11's. I got em, but man was that a crazy first experience. I have a few pairs of 5's, as well as the retro 1's, 3's, 4's, and a pair of 12's but I have never had a experience like the Concords. I don't think these 13's will be like that, at least I hope it wont! Anyways, look forward to talking with you guys on here...seems like a cool place. I didn't see an introduction thread for new members, so if there is one I will try to post an intro there. Good luck for everyone trying to cop the 13's tomorrow...peace[/h1]

Sunvalley Mall in Concord posted the lucky numbers for the raffle & Im happy to say it was worth skipping class today & going back like 4-5 times to get wristbands..I got a guranteed shoe but Im hoping I get my size if not size swap or I'll let em go for the right prize...

The countdown clock on my computer for Eastbay is 3 minutes ahead of the countdown clock on my Eastbay mobile........
mean.gif

A majority of the SF Bay Area stores did a raffle.

Raffle wait times varied from 30-45 minutes depending upon time and mall.

The hype is strong out in the Bay Area for these.

Then again, the hype is strong for damn near everything out here....
agreed.  it's why i cop online now. 

[h1]Hey everybody...I'm a new member to the forum. Found you guys for the first time last week, and have been getting some really good information, so I figured I should join. I was wondering if anyone could tell me why NDC doesn't have the 13 'breds' up on a countdown page like eastbay and footlocker does?[/h1][h1]I'm relatively new to the shoe game...as my first "waiting in line/camping out" purchase was for the Concord 11's. I got em, but man was that a crazy first experience. I have a few pairs of 5's, as well as the retro 1's, 3's, 4's, and a pair of 12's but I have never had a experience like the Concords. I don't think these 13's will be like that, at least I hope it wont! Anyways, look forward to talking with you guys on here...seems like a cool place. I didn't see an introduction thread for new members, so if there is one I will try to post an intro there. Good luck for everyone trying to cop the 13's tomorrow...peace[/h1]

i hate the bay sometimes...so many hypebeasts and resellers...its bad when you see a bunch of kids walking around with pink elite socks, snap backs, tapers, and skinny jeans *sigh
I get where you're coming from but lets face it..the bay is where its at..lol & so do places like LA & NY.. It wouldnt be the same if it was easy to cop Js..

For the record NT twitter DMs are GARBAGE! I swear. I replied back in less than a min and still didn't get confirmed.... I was hoping that I wouldn't have to wake up at 4:30am PST to cop these joints but it looks like that is what it is gonna take!

Both pairs just came in. 1's from NDC and the XIII's from SP from the FSR last week.

Material, while not OG as I remember wearing them in HS, are pretty on point and glad I have them in the rotation.

For retail, you will be satisfied

enjoy the pics

With Flash On:
Wow... No 3M...

Welcome to NT Rayman23

It's really not that bad. And it's under 250. Might not get hit with customs. 245 shipped is not terribly bad. All sold out already. Seems like most all of the Euro sites are this price now anyway. Copping off US sites is damned near impossible.

For the record NT twitter DMs are GARBAGE! I swear. I replied back in less than a min and still didn't get confirmed.... I was hoping that I wouldn't have to wake up at 4:30am PST to cop these joints but it looks like that is what it is gonna take!
If you don't get the DM sent within 5 seconds you're usually SOL.

Back
Top Bottom