AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I really dont know how much faster I can possibly be with the twitter rsvp's, raffle tickets from footlocker and foot action, TLO on NDC and to come up empty.....SUCKS!!!!!!! and then I see pics of people with MULTIPLE pairs IN HAND!!! what am I doing wrong?????
I feel you on that man...I think I'm done trying to get new releases online. Gotta go in person and wait in line if there is ANY hype whatsoever

How can you decide what's dope to the next man though? Please explain that to me?
By saying they are wack it's your money and choice you think they are dope but if I see some one rocking these in the street standing next to me I wouldn't give it a double look.

What I consider dope is neck breaking, and these are no neck breakers it is common sense it doesn't have to be broken down to a science.
nerd.gif

Gotta love the heat im catching for calling out a bragging reseller.
What am i missing another 30 second countdown?

This shoe is reselling at 230. Quality is looking horrendous with glue marks and creases with black sharpie colored mesh and no 3m.
These are the facts, resellers can try and talk them up all they want.

you care enough to whine like a lil girl about finishline losing half their customers over this crap. silliness. just keep refreshing homie. theyll be officially soldout soon enuff then u can pay resale price.

By saying they are wack it's your money and choice you think they are dope but if I see some one rocking these in the street standing next to me I wouldn't give it a double look.

What I consider dope is neck breaking, and these are no neck breakers it is common sense it doesn't have to be broken down to a science.
nerd.gif
I love what you said, "it doesn't have to be broken down to a science".

How many of yall in here are in the westcoast and been up since 4? I feel it for yall I been up since 5 and I might just call it a day

fourth in line three dudes ahead were getting size 10 and 10.5 

I already knew i was good money when I pulled up didnt see anybody but these cats was in there cars so we just strike up

the convo and got the line started but i checked out another spot just to see if the footaction didnt sell all their pairs in the 

raffle and I just saw a line for Jimmy jazz with about a good 45 people and they only had 12 pair
mean.gif

but i was bouncing regardless hope everybody else was able to get their pairs 

Back
Top Bottom