AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Thanks guys. Hopefully it does actually go through and ships out. I never get lucky on any sort of random restock or random sizes being put back up. Plus JJ is probably the most unsuccessful place I ever try ordering from

Champs used this option when they sent me my MBJ IX's.... Never again. It took like 14 or 15 days and UPS just ended up delivering anyway because of some issue tranferring it to the Post Office. For about $3 more I could have just went straight  UPS ground and it would've been here in 5.  SMH :smh:

Dang, I did not want to hear that. I wanted to call and upgrade to regular ground because I want my shoes at least by this upcoming saturday. SMH when being cheap goes wrong.

Are you serious

eastbay is kidding me...just allow the freaking goddamn phone order :smh:

So Eastbay had to wait for a specific time to announce that they haven't made up their minds. :wow: >:

What type of business is Eastbay running over there

That's like Lebron saying he's undecided on where he would go during the infamous "Im taking my talents to Southbeach decison." |I

Last edited:
Eastbay made us wait until Monday just to let us know they still haven't selected a new re release day. Great job guys smh

I just laughed when Eastbay when their announcement.  They're playing games with everyone.

EASTBAY is seriously trolling. It definitely doesnt take that long to fix a system that has already been thru the Xmas XI fiasco... Just sell the pairs and keep it moving.

.... or allow phone orders to the paid members :lol:

Back
Top Bottom