AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

New to the retro game and this is my first pair of retro Js! These have been my fav Js of all time so im glad I got mines coming in soon cant wait! My boy was actually able to cop 2 pairs, one for him and myself.. in Philippines. He said no lines no hassle cuz folks out there cant afford them on RD. He should be arriving this week!
true especially in the provinces.. a lot of poverty and squatters

I love these!! copped em back in 2005. What blows me is that i wore them ONE TIME and I saw the ugliest crease develop :x. Never wore them again after that. I guess its the way my foot is, but damn man that crease blew me. Lets see how the new ones do

My pairs from Eastbay, Nike, and Finishline all arrive tomorrow 
smokin.gif

I just wanted to share my thoughts on sizing, since it's been asked here a couple times. I found these to fit really big (and I have wide feet). The toe box on these seems a lot

bigger than almost every Jordan retro except some of the VII's I've owned. I usually wear a size 11, but with these I'm looking to get a 10.5 (my TTS). I usually never buy my TTS, the

only exception were the VII's (raptor's and hare's).

Anyone else think these run big?

I just got an e-mail from NBA Store, they did me DIRTY:

Thank you for shopping at NBAStore.com. Your business is important to us.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete your order **********. The following item(s) is unavailable at this time and has been cancelled from your order. We apologize for this inconvenience.

You are not charged for unshipped item(s). If you would like assistance in selecting an alternate item, please contact one of our Sales Consultants at 1-866-SHOP-NBA (746-7622).

Once again, please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,

NBA Store
Customer Service

I love these!! copped em back in 2005. What blows me is that i wore them ONE TIME and I saw the ugliest crease develop
sick.gif
. Never wore them again after that. I guess its the way my foot is, but damn man that crease blew me. Lets see how the new ones do
just got my JJ pairs today and I can already tell just by walking around in the house that these are crease boxes but thats just the way 13s are. looks great on feet. fits tts a little less snug than my 4's outta the box. gotta give comfort A+ on these. too bad its raining out. scraped some of the overglue off and they're pretty clean. keepers

Nice. I'm gonna be going home to the Philippines later in June. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to Manila for the Playoff 8 release. 
smokin.gif

It may be easier in the province if u can.. but u gotta check the local Nike stores if they'll be getting them. Bc my friend arrived on the bred 11s RD but found out his province didn't get them.. Only Manila stores.

I just got an e-mail from NBA Store, they did me DIRTY:

Thank you for shopping at NBAStore.com. Your business is important to us.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete your order **********. The following item(s) is unavailable at this time and has been cancelled from your order. We apologize for this inconvenience.

You are not charged for unshipped item(s). If you would like assistance in selecting an alternate item, please contact one of our Sales Consultants at 1-866-SHOP-NBA (746-7622).

Once again, please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,

NBA Store
Customer Service

How in the world did u a least get to put in a order. After all the online shutdown. I was waiting for the NBA store called them, REP told me they would have to be online in order for me to buy. And she didnt even know they were coming out this past saturday...

How in the world did u a least get to put in a order. After all the online shutdown. I was waiting for the NBA store called them, REP told me they would have to be online in order for me to buy. And she didnt even know they were coming out this past saturday...

I just called them and they had no explanation of why my order was cancelled. I'm even more frustrated because it took me submitting an inquiry to find out that my order was cancelled. They offered me a 25% off coupon code to make up for the inconvenience. I guess it wasn't meant to be. My OG's and 04's will have to suffice.

still without a pair, literally slept on these lol, got so tired while waiting on finishline on RD that I fell sleep at my desk.

how would you guys say these fit compared to the recent bred 4s and bred 11s?

still without a pair, literally slept on these lol, got so tired while waiting on finishline on RD that I fell sleep at my desk.

how would you guys say these fit compared to the recent bred 4s and bred 11s?
The bred 13s & Bred 4s both fit TTS to me, before the release people told me 13s ran slightly big but mine fit perfectly. The Bred 11s fit good but slightly more snug than the other 2.

just got my JJ pairs today and I can already tell just by walking around in the house that these are crease boxes but thats just the way 13s are. looks great on feet. fits tts a little less snug than my 4's outta the box. gotta give comfort A+ on these. too bad its raining out. scraped some of the overglue off and they're pretty clean. keepers
13s are crease monsters, so are the 5s and the 1s

^^ NBA STORE is trash(especially the european) dont know about the us one,when time comes for their stock control... :smh: :smh: :smh: ..got them,shoes mad comfy stay TTS.

13s are crease monsters, so are the 5s and the 1s

YEP....

So Eastbay's not gonna tell us when they re-release these?
We will post an update on our Twitter and Facebook page once we have a time/date. Best to keep checking there for any updates.

not all of them

the people who are saying the orders shipped via eastaby prbly just got thru when they werent supposed to before they took them off the site
We were taking orders for them until a non-launch related issue caused our ordering system to stop functioning. Orders that were placed for them on Saturday morning, before the issue, are being processed and shipped out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom