AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

hope ppl got thru that missed out the first time around 

i didnt just join today my old sn is messed up if anyone know why it wont let me check messages or post please pm me... thanks 

Last edited:
Good news for everyone having multiple charge issues!

Contacted Bank Of America, and they say out of the five charges only ONE actually went through, the others were REVERSED. They said to let it go through overnight processing, and then it will show up. Basically the extra charges have already been reversed, but it's going to take a little time to show up on your online statement. 

Looking at my pending transactions you woulda thought I scored about 9 pairs (for some reason my card's billing info couldnt be confirmed).. needed a 10.5, scored on a 10.. w.e.....

Last edited:
Looking at my pending transactions you woulda thought I scored about 9 pairs (for some reason my card's billing info couldnt be confirmed).. needed a 10.5, scored on a 10.. w.e.....

thats y i use my credit card for FNL transactions and not my debit. Happened to me on the obsidian 12s... almost cleaned my whole bank account out with pending charges. At least with the credit card, you arent playing with YOUR money. just playing with Mastercard, VISA, Amex, or whomever else is lending the money.

I'm serious guys. Either post in my old thread or make another one to complain about the issue. Calling customer service to complain doesn't work, they deflect and place the blame on your CC company. And not bringing it to their attention is just going to case heart ache disappointment for sneakerholics in the future.

Last edited:
Yes this is true but usually that is not my issue, yes those declined transactions will eventually get reversed BUT it could take anywhere from 5 days to even 30 days to go back to your account or credit limit
And it becomes an issue because u cannot use those funds until its reverse...ie if yur credit limit is $500 and you have $500 in "pending transactions" waiting to be reversed if u try using that credit card it will get declined coz it will think you r over yur credit limit...and thats the ish i dont like

Last edited:
Are you really going to have to use all of the $500 in 1 day? It takes 24 hours for it to clear.  Chill brah.

Plus, I don't get it. Why are you buying $170+ shoes if you only have $500 to play with?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm serious guys. Either post in my old thread or make another one to complain about the issue. Calling customer service to complain doesn't work, they deflect and place the blame on your CC company. And not bringing it to their attention is just going to case heart ache disappointment for sneakerholics in the future.

FNL Rep was actually blaming the issue with their website crashing the reason I couldn't get through with my payments... Rep saw that I had 13 reversals when she checked, I was like how do you explain that? Meaning I got through your server 13 times and not 1 of my payment was accepted. I even told her that 7 of those payments was within the 5 minutes before they actually released the actual link to the public.

Last edited:
@Onin

I'm not sure if the situation for Credit cards is same as Debit cards, but usually all charges/reversals/other account transactions happen at the end of the business day. Depending on your CC company, customer service has been pretty decent for me. I usually get unwanted charges taken off by doing the online chat with them. Hope that helps.

Really I had a problem with Bred 11's and they actually conferenced in my bank and resolved the issue....

I guess its luck of the draw with what rep you get.....

Are you really going to have to use all of the $500 in 1 day? It takes 24 hours for it to clear.  Chill brah.
Dude it was an example! Lol
$500 is not even a lot i can spend that in a second...so yes in my case i am going to USE/NEED IT in 1 day
As far as transaction reversal turn around not all have a 24 hr frame...as i mentioned some could take up to 30 days to process(mostly credit cards NOT debit cards)

Dude it was an example! Lol
$500 is not even a lot i can spend that in a second...so yes in my case i am going to USE/NEED IT in 1 day
As far as transaction reversal turn around not all have a 24 hr frame...as i mentioned some could take up to 30 days to process(mostly credit cards NOT debit cards)

people tend to take examples very literal on here.

@Onin

I'm not sure if the situation for Credit cards is same as Debit cards, but usually all charges/reversals/other account transactions happen at the end of the business day. Depending on your CC company, customer service has been pretty decent for me. I usually get unwanted charges taken off by doing the online chat with them. Hope that helps.
Yes its usually my CC or paypal and not my debit card that i have an issue with funds getting reversed
I buy shoes almost on a daily basis and having pending holds does become a hassle for me lol

Damn, hope you get that cleared. 
Oh no no i didnt have issues i was just giving my past experience with FNL... I actually copped my bred13 on RD n should arrive here this sat
I didnt have to go to that 13 fiasco this morn, although i did cop the AM1 premiums that came out and also the AM1/90 EMs with ease so im a happy camper :smile:

Lol yes my sneaker addiction is almost in line with djdelz
Lol i buy what i like and let me tell u with all these nike releases its been non stop for me...

I just read a tweet to them. Some rat told the FNL guy : you know I was able to buy the shoes 4 min before the link popped up right ? I bet you FNL purposely does that for the VIPs or fam or something. Cause the guy didn't sound surprised, his response was well not everyone was able to see it before the link. Lol

With all these payment issues... What can I do to prevent these from happening again with FNL in the future. I'm pretty disappointed cause I never had any issues with payment from them before. Not even with the Thunder 4, Bred 11, and Bred 4 release. I bought about 8 releases from them last year and no payment issues.?

Last edited:
I just read a tweet to them. Some rat told the FNL guy : you know I was able to buy the shoes 4 min before the link popped up right ? I bet you FNL purposely does that for the VIPs or fam or something. Cause the guy didn't sound surprised, his response was well not everyone was able to see it before the link. Lol

people are idiots. best explanation to the situation.

Back
Top Bottom