AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Finishline > Eastbay

I love FNL, they allow you to use discounts, their servers seem fair (I have no issues getting through), and the orders always reach my door
nthat.gif

Could have picked up more than one, had my girl up doing it too. She was about to confirm her payment when I got my pair.

So excited about getting these. These are my first retros, and the experience was pretty exciting. I get these 2 days before the 5s come out!

Wow guys, it seems like it either was painless or a nightmare. I snagged 2 pair in 2 orders. I could have probably bought everyone a pair it was that smooth on my end. It was like I was buying some elite socks on a random night. Not one single hiccup/slowdown or error. Even used a WC coupon on one order. I hope my pairs are clean. Congrats to everyone who copped and I hope eastbay has enough pairs for everyone else (and to kill resale). Enjoy your shoes! :smokin

Last edited:
Everyone is mentioning this payment issue and I had the same thing happen to me when the GMP came out.....I had like 30 payment/reversals on my card because I kept getting the same authorization error.

Still get the error every once in a while but just keep submitting until it finally submits.

IMO it has to due with heavy traffic on their site and it messes up their CC authorizations.

patiently waiting to see if my order is fulfilled by FNL. placing and order and getting the confirmation email is only 1/2 the battle.

Everyone is mentioning this payment issue and I had the same thing happen to me when the GMP came out.....I had like 30 payment/reversals on my card because I kept getting the same authorization error.

Still get the error every once in a while but just keep submitting until it finally submits.

IMO it has to due with heavy traffic on their site and it messes up their CC authorizations.

I dunno... Thinking about ordering a Nike Free Run to see if my account has been blocked and if I still get the same payment issue. I'm a wait 24 hours to let things calm down first.

Last edited:
1 pair in from JJ to go alone with my 2004s. working on restoring the creased on my 2004-05, then going to wear only with shields. Onto to fixing, cleaning, restoring my 04 Flints. Better then buying the 2010 flints.

Last edited:
I've had issues with my cc on fnl and even went as far as to tell my bank that I was making purchase that I didnt want anything to be declined. I cant recall what release was it for but manage to get through traffic on fnl and still ended up with an error. So then on the same account I purchase the lebron easter pack and it went through with no problems. Go figure 
nerd.gif

So what I do now is just go in as a guest complete my transaction when i my shoe has shipped I call CS and let them know I need to put my recent purchase to my WC account. Hopefully this can help out NTers that still face CC problems

I dunno... Thinking about ordering a Nike Free Run to see if my account has been blocked and if I still get the same payment issue. I'm a wait 24 hours to let things calm down first.

It will go thru fine for the free runs, man...they only flag you for hype stuff like jordan retros, limited Lebrons and KDs.

They don't care about other craps on their site. I just used my flagged account to purchase a pair of roshes on Tuesday, but have to switch account this morning to get the 13s since it won't go thru :smh:

Last edited:
I've had issues with my cc on fnl and even went as far as to tell my bank that I was making purchase that I didnt want anything to be declined. I cant recall what release was it for but manage to get through traffic on fnl and still ended up with an error. So then on the same account I purchase the lebron easter pack and it went through with no problems. Go figure :nerd:

So what I do now is just go in as a guest complete my transaction when i my shoe has shipped I call CS and let them know I need to put my recent purchase to my WC account. Hopefully this can help out NTers that still face CC problems

Do you use the same address and CC that you use on your profile?

Last edited:
Yea, alternate shipping / billing info can certainly cause a delay on FNL. Ive had orders delayed due to this. Ultimately, I called my CC company and switched my billing to match my shipping to avoid the issue.
Example: I purchased OLY 6 on the FNL restock. Waited 2 weeks to get delivery when my boys got their pairs the same week and they ordered after me. I had to call and verify the shipping info then got put to the end of the line in shipping priority vs people with the same address.

FNL cites a lot of fraud happens on Jordan releases.

Do you use the same address and CC that you use on your profile?
I would alternate CCs just to make sure it would go through. But it was same information as my profile. The only thing that would change is the shipping address just because I moved.

Just make sure u keep it as accurate as possible to your profile but I dont see why they would not give you credit for a purchase that you have info and order # 

^^^ Finishline could have used a better pic for the 13's as well. It has a crapload of glue around the toe box. Not the best pair to represent a product you're selling

I don't come in here much anymore, but am I the only one who thinks these are wayyyy off?
No 3m, bad leather, red looks off.
My '04's are tanks. Still look great.

-J-

In a perfect world everyone's pair would be the same but we all know its not a perfect world so your comment is null.

if your looking for something perfect get out of collecting/buying shoes
dont forget these shoes we pay hundreds of dollars are made in a sweatshop

even getting a prefect pair has its imperfections

we all got horrible quality pairs of sneakers for full price one time or another

Last edited:
Quality complaints are redundant at this point..your buying 170.00 basketball shoes not 500 Gucci loafers

Back
Top Bottom