Color: Black/Chile Red-Particle Grey-Sail
Price: $200
November 2021
1617848711563.jpeg

Color: Sail/Light Bone-College Grey-Black
Price: $200
December 2021
1617849026951.jpeg

Leaked by sneaker sleuth @zSneakerheadz, the new model is expected to receive a GORE-TEX overhaul, with waterproof and likely insulated textiles working with leathers across the upper — and that’s reflected here in the increased $200 price point. Arriving two ways, here we take a look at the option in Black/Chile Red, mocked up accurately by the source. It is expected to arrive with the waterproof fabrication at the toe and mid panel, the former sporting GORE-TEX brand detail. Overlays arrive in smooth leathers, with black at the forefoot, eyelets, Swoosh, and collar, while a cooling grey hue hits the ankle flap and heel. More GORE-TEX branding graces the back panel, and the pair is completed by sail and black sole unit”
House of Heat
kobeoverbron kobeoverbron and I called this and knew a AJ with GORE-TEX would eventually happen.

In honesty, these new pics look better than the first one we saw, but the colors are overall pretty boring and I still don't like the printed swoosh.

In honesty, these new pics look better than the first one we saw, but the colors are overall pretty boring and I still don't like the printed swoosh.
The printed swoosh is functional. Why introduce more seams and perforations for water to get in. Same reason the best rain boots are as seamless as possible and ideally don’t have any.

I’m just glad they’re finally making a shoe you can actually wear in the winter instead of saying “yo we made a winter edition so you can wear all year” and then they throw some fleece on the collar and call it a day. That **** ain’t gonna do anything against any real rain or snow.

Back
Top Bottom