AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
No worries :lol: and I'm not sure man. I'm in a place where I'm a little more critical of how I spend my free time. Thanks for asking; that's love :nthat:

I mostly post on IG under this name and I InventedKicks
Thank you I just started following you. I totally understand where your coming from. But also it would be a perfect time to start backup again because as you see on the board many people are sick of nightwing and ToNYD2WILD. Foamer, Rich (streetgearnyc), and unbreakable kicks are busy with other things. Remember your one of the most popular people on this board and IG. Plus you have the look, voice, charisma, and knowledge. Plus knowing your history.

Thank you I just started following you. I totally understand where your coming from. But also it would be a perfect time to start backup again because as you see on the board many people are sick of nightwing and ToNYD2WILD. Foamer, Rich (streetgearnyc), and unbreakable kicks are busy with other things. Remember your one of the most popular people on this board and IG. Plus you have the look, voice, charisma, and knowledge. Plus knowing your history.
I’m hot/cold with nightwing but he’s still my favourite out of the bunch. His knowledge is unmatched and he doesn’t sugarcoat his reviews. Unbreakable is the most unbearable. I’ve said it before..he’s the Flavor Flav of shoe reviews. ToNY is a close second for last.

Last edited:
IAMTMCII does pretty good reviews. Straight to the point, nothing extra. He's pretty on point with the sizing (for the most part)

His sizing advice is wild to me because he always gets .5 size down on everything. So I end up mentally just sizing up from whatever he says. Also, if you watch a bunch of his videos he basically says this every time:

- if you have a narrow foot, you can go down .5
- if you have a normal foot, go tts
- if you have a wide foot go .5 up

Lol. I love his videos, but it’s that 90% of the time.

I be like, you go half size down in all your shoes, wouldn't that necessarily be your true size?

Perhaps im overthinking it.

Kinda like me sayin I wear a 10 but I go down 2 sizes in all my kicks.

N wut?

ToNYD2WILD is almost unbearable for me after a year or so of watching his vids.

"Was good Youtube! Its yah boy ToNYD2WILD chenkin EEN! It's TonyD bringing BACK another 4K visual!!"

I can only hear that and things like "granddaddy nutsack leather" so many time before I puke.

His tech spec stuff is pretty minimal.

...and one of his sponsors is for something you rub on your balls.

LOL I think that every time. I think dude just don’t actually know his size if he goes down .5 in every shoe.

I think the point is to go .5 up from the size you get from a length-only measurement.

I’m old enough to remember shoe salesmen who would measure your length, width, as well as length of arch, and then match that to their knowledge of the last each shoe was built on to tell you your size in that last. Dress shoes that were fitted to me a decade ago are more comfortable than some new sneakers.

Some people are just cursed to be stuck between sizes.

That is a real thing.

My 11.5 Jordan 1s do feel longer than they should be after some break in time.

But I’ve tried on a size 11 before and my toes said, “nah-uh…we ain’t havin this.”

So I‘d rather air in the side of too big than too small.

…I suspect I have the same problem with 3s and 4s.

Wore these for the first time last night to celebrate my bday

CBD718CE-64B5-47AF-A8C0-8311DD28B005.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom