AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
I like them more than I thought I would. Since burgundy is accent only, the shoe reads like a different colorway to me than their one. This is essentially a black / sail colorway which isn’t duplicative with the sail / burgundy one.

Hmm, I don't know how I feel yet but I'm def in it to add another AMM to my set. Crackled leather still ain't my thing and probably will never be. I'm just glad it's not the same colored rinse and repeated like the last two drops.

Keep that same energy when you start to see em on feet lol

3314AA83-9672-4E13-8EAE-56B51F4868BC.jpeg

E0337C34-C566-4E14-9264-93BC9EA3DECD.jpeg

Need. Only gripe would be the piping. I expected the cracked leather at this point. Gotta have a pair for the set and my thirst for anything close to an OG 2 is at all time high so these will be had. Hope this means an OG 2 release is on the horizon though.

Need. Only gripe would be the piping. I expected the cracked leather at this point. Gotta have a pair for the set and my thirst for anything close to an OG 2 is at all time high so these will be had. Hope this means an OG 2 release is on the horizon though.
Lowkey need to add some 2s to the collection.

Been waiting for a Chicago retro but Nike been paying with that CW for every model.
Why did you guys pass on Wing It 2s?

If I had to rank them in order of best colorways I would say 3,2,1. The 1s colorway were underwhelming coming out after the 3s which were a dope blend of materials and colors. Also wish they would’ve went with smooth or tumbled leather rather than the ashy larry joints

Wow. These absolutely s*** all over thos Union 2’s. I love snake print. These are amazing! Totally in Retail or resale.

I’m sorry y’all but the AMM Jordan 3 are overrated along with the 1s. These 2s are honestly better than both of those, the snakeskin midsole is unique and the color is a play of the 1 but I just hope the leather quality is decent . I bet these will retail for at least $225-$250

Back
Top Bottom