AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
A have a serious question…what has driven the hype for the AMM 3. I have nothing against the shoe at all, just looking to understand.

I wanna check em out in person too. No price dip and a part of me is feeling that I don’t really need em. I’m guessing the 4s will be a big need and low key don’t wanna regret just not having the 2 out of the collection lol.

Really can’t decide…

Attachments

• 3C7A4588-168C-4722-A49A-D23013A3848A.jpeg
    3C7A4588-168C-4722-A49A-D23013A3848A.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 218
  • AED186AA-7AA4-40E8-BE0F-E86158D50D55.jpeg
    AED186AA-7AA4-40E8-BE0F-E86158D50D55.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 214
And what would be your expected outcome? You think their going to reimburse you? Nah. And who’s to say the box was damaged in the possession of UPS? Sorry bro there’s no claim, -ish happens
It's worth a shot. I put in a claim with USPS for a crushed Jordan 10 box and was paid out in few weeks.

Because it’s a Jordan 3. Simple. Theres no other answer to input.

I’m honestly not a AJ3 guy so my taste for the AMM3 cw is bleh at best, and I dont own them and wouldn’t buy them for myself.
That’s what figured. Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something.

Because it’s a Jordan 3. Simple. Theres no other answer to input.

I’m honestly not a AJ3 guy so my taste for the AMM3 cw is bleh at best, and I dont own them and wouldn’t buy them for myself.

I can’t agree for myself. The only Jordan I’ve ever really lived was the 4. I have 6 pairs of 4’s out of 9 pairs of Jordan’s. The only 3 I had before AMM was the UNC which I got because I love light blue and I thought, for a 3, they were unusually wearable in my 46 year old dad wardrobe wardrobe.

The AMM’a took that wearability to a completely different level. I have no issue wearing them to work any day of the week. They are simple enough not to draw attention, but luxe enough to still look subtlety good.

For the record, I never thought I’d own a J1, but AMM got be there, too for the same wearability reasons. And if I break down and buy a AMM 2, it will be the same.

JW’s design aesthetic just happens to be aligned with mine. Simple designs, muted colors, and expensive looking materials. My primary silhouette is the AF1 and the AMM might be my favorite shoe.

I can’t agree for myself. The only Jordan I’ve ever really lived was the 4. I have 6 pairs of 4’s out of 9 pairs of Jordan’s. The only 3 I had before AMM was the UNC which I got because I love light blue and I thought, for a 3, they were unusually wearable in my 46 year old dad wardrobe wardrobe.

The AMM’a took that wearability to a completely different level. I have no issue wearing them to work any day of the week. They are simple enough not to draw attention, but luxe enough to still look subtlety good.

For the record, I never thought I’d own a J1, but AMM got be there, too for the same wearability reasons. And if I break down and buy a AMM 2, it will be the same.

JW’s design aesthetic just happens to be aligned with mine. Simple designs, muted colors, and expensive looking materials. My primary silhouette is the AF1 and the AMM might be my favorite shoe.
Very well said. Love his design language as well. Simplistic elegance...

I was making a general statement that the shoe (AMM3) was popular simply because its an AJ3. The 3 & 4 are the second & third most popular models after the 11 and most people would agree (not myself but most). I mean, look at the pine green AJ3s for example, hell fugly imo and those things sold out everywhere

So they created my shipping label on like Tuesday but STILL havent actually shipped it. AMM reaching trash levels of customer service rn.

So they created my shipping label on like Tuesday but STILL havent actually shipped it. AMM reaching trash levels of customer service rn.
Holy **** Fam, that’s awful it hasn’t shipped. Not rub it in (pause), i got mine on 6/7. They need to find a new fulfillment company or just hand the packages over to ups every day. It seems like they do it once a week.

Finally touched down! The pictures do these no justice.

Attachments

• 658CEB54-D84E-4E9B-9738-C38C55EE5DAC.jpeg
    658CEB54-D84E-4E9B-9738-C38C55EE5DAC.jpeg
    308.9 KB · Views: 88
Back
Top Bottom