AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
slaughterx slaughterx Had Me Mad Worried What I Was Coming Home To But I Actually Really Like The Shirt In Person :pimp: Material Is Exactly What I’d Expected From Stock Photo’s And Sizing Down Was Definitely The Right Play For Me.

This Jawn Will Be Rocked In Miami Some Point With A Pair Of Chicago II’s, Mark My Words!
4814F80E-8067-417D-89B7-5466FA1FB2A8.jpeg

I’ll ask it here.

I know it’s been a while since release but…

Did anyone here hit on the Discord raffle? If so, how does that work?

How do these fit... TTS? Ive only had a few pairs of 2s, usually wear a 10.5 but I liked the size 11s more. I know a 10 would probably be torture in 2s even though I can wear 1s, 6s and 12s in a 10.

How do these fit... TTS? Ive only had a few pairs of 2s, usually wear a 10.5 but I liked the size 11s more. I know a 10 would probably be torture in 2s even though I can wear 1s, 6s and 12s in a 10.

I got my tts (10.5) and they were pretty snug at first but broke in decently. That said, goin .5 up to an 11 would be what I’d do if I were to go back in time. I just prefer a lil extra space.

What do you guys think? These are extra sail laces i bought from angelus direct but they’re too long but I’m not using the sails that came with the TS 1 highs

Attachments

• 109C58C8-969D-4548-A132-F8945F1E5910.jpeg
    109C58C8-969D-4548-A132-F8945F1E5910.jpeg
    321.7 KB · Views: 464
What do you guys think? These are extra sail laces i bought from angelus direct but they’re too long but I’m not using the sails that came with the TS 1 highs

They look better than the original cream laces that come with the shoe but I think black or burgundy is king in these. Are they really too long? Have you worn them yet or can you slip them in when they're that tight. I'd say loosen them up and the length will probably fit better. Also, thank you for posting this, I been telling dudes in this thread the original laces that come with these isn't sail and just so ya'll know THIS is what sail laces looks like. BIG difference lol

They look better than the original cream laces that come with the shoe but I think black or burgundy is king in these. Are they really too long? Have you worn them yet or can you slip them in when they're that tight. I'd say loosen them up and the length will probably fit better. Also, thank you for posting this, I been telling dudes in this thread the original laces that come with these isn't sail and just so ya'll know THIS is what sail laces looks like. BIG difference lol
Yeah I agree too. I actually went back to the black - I thought about it more - and said I have the "sailish" laces on the on the 3's and 1's let's switch it up here. I haven't worn them yet but the "sailish" laces I put here aren't from Nike and are longer. LOL I always unravel/loosen my laces when i put them on but for pictures purposes I put it that way because it's cleaner to me

Gettin ready to pull the trigger on these soon. Think Imma stick with the burgundy laces. Hate the cream laces and black is cool but if I get the OG Chicago 2's(I will) it'll feel redundant.

Gettin ready to pull the trigger on these soon. Think Imma stick with the burgundy laces. Hate the cream laces and black is cool but if I get the OG Chicago 2's(I will) it'll feel redundant.
this is the problem. got the cardinal 3s and I know once the fire red 3s are out, I'll never wear them. same goes for the a ma 2s. there's only so many pairs of the same model you can keep. ow 2s are different enough and lows that you can justify wearing them. the price tho

this is the problem. got the cardinal 3s and I know once the fire red 3s are out, I'll never wear them. same goes for the a ma 2s. there's only so many pairs of the same model you can keep. ow 2s are different enough and lows that you can justify wearing them. the price tho

Isnt that how collecting works anyway? If you buy and collect long enough you’ll eventually have similar items (shoes, hats, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom