AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
So if you didnt get access were you able to through the sole links link to see them at all? I never got past the spinning circle, but my girl got through to a sold out screen. Of course she waited 6 mins to check the link I sent her because she was talking to her sister who I dont even like so I need to know if I should be angry or not...

So if you didnt get access were you able to through the sole links link to see them at all? I never got past the spinning circle, but my girl got through to a sold out screen. Of course she waited 6 mins to check the link I sent her because she was talking to her sister who I dont even like so I need to know if I should be angry or not...

it says Sold Out even if you don't have access if you use one of their links

Ask her to check her inbox area. It will say whether she had access or not.
12FD6C4C-D3D5-48A3-8A74-D96EA10269D4.png

Wow, all the merch is gone from the AMM site. I wonder if they dropped on the site first then sold all the rest through SNKRS... Glad I bought all the clothes when I did!

Got the cargos and red shorts. Just need the long sleeve. Cool with rocking the merch with the 1s and 3s. Not paying resell for AJ2s…no way.

Yeah I actually think the clothes look pretty good, and considering how much AMM gear normally goes for, I felt like I got a steal getting 7 pieces for $810, **** one of their hoodies is like a stack. I know its not gonna be on the same level quality wise, but I know it will be good for what it is going off the J3 shirts I have. I have plenty of other Js that will match it color wise. Really looking forward to the graphic button up, they should have put Jordan in color like on the inside of the shoe box. Maybe I'll hit on Chicago 2s so I can still rock the shirt properly.

Wow, all the merch is gone from the AMM site. I wonder if they dropped on the site first then sold all the rest through SNKRS... Glad I bought all the clothes when I did!
I noticed this yesterday too. I had the same theory as you... I should've copped some shorts when I had the chance!!

Back
Top Bottom