AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Ewe7-G5XEAI3FBD.jpg

So people are saying if you got charge the first round, potentially getting confirmation emails?
If you didn't get a confirmation screen/email, I don't think a charge means anything. Charges will drop off and that'll be it. I had tons of authorization charges on the pistachio dunk, but all of them fell off and I never ever got the shoes.

I had 2 pending payments from release but looks like 1 dropped but 1 payment went through. However no email.....guess I'll just cross my fingers and see what happens

I had 2 pending payments from release but looks like 1 dropped but 1 payment went through. However no email.....guess I'll just cross my fingers and see what happens
Same **** happened to me and I would have preferred they all drop off and let me move on with my life. But no, 1 gotta stick around so I keep thinking about this release :lol:

^^ in terms of release? Marcus Jordan top top of the list, and then somewhere distantly below him is Travis. And then a bunch of people before it gets to Chris Gibbs. The Tent & Trail AJ4 raffle BS definitely lost a lot reputability, glad they went back to fcfs. Right now, the only person still on everyone's favorable list is James Whitner.

also, someone I know hit 2 pairs of the union dunks and Union cancelled both of them.

Charges still pending over here

Two, two of em
All 4 of my charges are still pending.....I would not be surprised if all 4 of them actually post to my account. If so, I will not lose any sleep over it and will let my bank handle the dispute process from there. If they need to see proof that this f*ckery actually took place, I can direct them to Union's IG and Twitter for them to read the comments! LOL

I am over this release and just waiting for the AMM 2s to drop.....at least there is a really good chance that release will be fair (IF James does not try to do something "different" like Chris did).

I mean, what even happened to the in store raffle? I took time out to pick up a ticket and it’s been radio silence. Same thing happened with the Rebellionaire 1’s. Picked up a ticket and silence on picking winners or seeing any winners at all. Just seems very shady.

Saaaame. Only reason I’m not screaming back door is cuz I won 4s from the institute raffle in 2020…but it seems like things have really taken a turn since then.

Ehhhh y’all give that man James Whitner too much credit too. I’ve won the AMM 3s from the AMM raffle and I’ve hit on the AMM 1s from the initial release but when it comes to releases outside of the AMMs it be 🤐. My folks that have a SS or a AMM in they town know

1st I stood in line for a mystery in-store raffle that I have yet to see a winner from? And now I'm being held hostage with a pending charge for the mysterious online drop... WTH Union, you're better than this... Has anyone even seen a winner yet from the in-store ??? Just asking for those who are feeling like they wasted their time is all...

Just stopped in to check on this thread when I saw one of my two charges from Union went through this morning. One of the pending ones disappeared yesterday, thought it was just a matter of time. I see I'm one of many, I also did not get an email confirmation. I can't imagine I'll actually get these.

Back
Top Bottom