AJ III Camo Holiday 2021

Got mine dropped off today...didn't check the patch durability yet haha. Loving these, just have to decide which laces.

IMG_8894.jpg

The idiots on eBay are tripping with their prices, especially with their “shipping“ fees
Im hoping after the CG drop the prices drop on these.
I want to a pair for retail, I’ll pay resell for the double dip
But not for both

Since people kept saying that the patches were not sticking, when my pair came in tonight (FedEx came at like around 7:30 SMH), I first scratched the area around the jumpman with my fingernail and then pressed the patch down firmly and it stayed on there just fine.

20211202_195409.jpg
20211202_202844.jpg
20211202_202931.jpg

Last edited:
Since people kept saying that the patches were not sticking, when my pair came in tonight (FedEx came at like around 7:30 SMH), I first scratched the area around the jumpman with my fingernail and then pressed the patch down firmly and it stayed on there just fine.

20211202_195409.jpg
Like a scratch off or scratch and sniff?

Happy things went the way did with me not getting the Pine Green 3’s. Pine Green 3’s don’t hold a candle or a matchstick to these.

Always wanted a green pair of Air Jordans… ended up with a much better Green AJ than Pine Greens.

These are extremely Nice. Nike Just Did It.. Again. 👏👍🙏

Khalid Approved.
74EC4E37-BBF6-4EFF-9976-35E5C28EE9D6.png

LOL Yup, like a scratch off/scratch and sniff......just scratch around the entire area to "roughen" it up a little bit because as it is comes off a little bit too smooth for the patches to stick well.
This didn’t work for me. I found if you press the patch on the heel and rub it at the same time side to side then up and down the velcro sticks really good.

These are hard. And I've wanted them since first sight.

My SNKRS pair was scheduled to be delivered today. Instead, FedEx marked them "customer not available or business closed." I'm worried because that's never happened to me before; more so, my fam said the truck pulled up, but the driver never attempted to drop off anything. After the fact, I opted to reroute them to a be held at a local fedex onsite, so there is no excuse. Hopefully, it all works out.

Back
Top Bottom