AJ III Camo Holiday 2021

The good news is that these will probably be relatively easy to get.

The bad news is…these will probably be relatively easy to get.

126543D3-33B7-4BF6-801C-36CD5D153E31.gif

Ya right!! These are going to be extremely hard to get!! You have one idea how many of my Coalition dudes is doing homeland security training all Sunday night to grab these Monday morning. Military Bound Brody’s. These will be special.

I hope I score these because I missed Royalty 12’s, XI Animals & I missed lightning restock for a double to finally wear ‘em out. These will be clutch for a Green Air Jordan Fix. I need something Green. 🙏

PLEEAASE NIKE?? Green me woeday!!

The camo 10’s sat 2 yrs ago. I picked up mine new from Eastbay for $75. Unfortunately now everyone is buying up J’s to resell even if their profit is $10 so these will definitely sell out with a quickness. I’m in for retail but not a penny more.

Last edited:
I don’t think there is many pairs but they are also fairly easily available as there is NO hype. These will be appreciated more in the flesh and on feet.
Like the Animail instinct 2.0 an acquired taste

I don’t think these will be as easy to get as everyone thinks. Pine green 3s did not have a draw/queue on SNKRS in Canada and we’re easy to cop, even hours after the drop. Thought these would be similar. Woke up this morning and they were gone.

If you like them, cop immediately. I think they’re kind of limited.

forgot these came out! was able to purchase on snkrs just now. recent 3s i have been good with my true size but the material on these should i have gone half size???

Back
Top Bottom