AJ III Camo Holiday 2021

Dudes were hyping these up in my local shoe group on Facebook lol.

It's a nice shoe to look at definitely, but no I couldn't pull it off. Need to see more pictures of these with fits.

Khaled's isn't too bad.

A46D7934-C65C-4216-B8D2-41F5F9CFC849.jpeg

This didn’t work for me. I found if you press the patch on the heel and rub it at the same time side to side then up and down the velcro sticks really good.
Well, my nails are most likely longer than yours (I am assuming you are a man), so maybe my nails scratching the surface can "rough" up the area to make the patches work better than somebody with short/barely no fingernails. LOL At least you were able to figure out another way for them to stick.

I was proud of myself for passing on release day, but now I regret it. Resale is higher than I was expexting and I thought we’d see them pop up at other retailers but so far nothing.
i think there will be a wider release i say similar to animal pack but in less numbers. I know there are supply chain/shipping issues for retail nike partners. Most received emails stating they wont get some holiday drops and other release being pushed back till as late as summer.

Last edited:
Dudes were hyping these up in my local shoe group on Facebook lol.

It's a nice shoe to look at definitely, but no I couldn't pull it off. Need to see more pictures of these with fits.

Khaled's isn't too bad.

I'm sure anyone could pull these off... put the back in the box, and return them to the store.

Back
Top Bottom