Votes: 15 26.8%
  • IV

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • V

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • None, dislike them all

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
I live where the sneaker fiends are fed up, with the repeat scene of fake restocks of AJ 2s make you want to give up
Similar to Osama's
An old man, at the top of the stairs, he just stare
Cause his mind ain't there, victim of the war
Polar signs, the times is near
He drop the jewels till you buy him a beer
He said he was a linebacker for the Bears
Said he did it all back, while he's drying his tears
But he will get his manhood back with a pair of III Fears
Yeah, it's that real ****, that made us a true Sneakerhead
The Mike and Spike commercials of the 80s, The Eastbay catalogs from the '90s, and standing in line at Finishline avoiding gun fire in the early 2000s. eBay eating stockx like a grizzly bear hunting a mountain lion.

Color: Night Stadium/Total Orange-Black
1674815173789.jpeg

1674815198284.jpeg

1674815211504.jpeg

1674815372987.jpeg

1674815239796.jpeg

House of Heat
Anxious to get citricacidcycle citricacidcycle wafflegeist wafflegeist and brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby thoughts?

Last edited:
The 4s were definitely the star of the pack followed by the 5s then these. To me it was too close to the grey and red 3s that dropped around that time so I passed. This time? If I pass on the leather DMP 11s then I’ll cop. Not a must but if I win a raffle for em I wouldn’t be mad about it….
Man I remember scrambling always one step behind everyone. I was late on trying deadstock.ca, they got hip to what was going on and stopped all US shipments. When these came out I was in Miami about to head out on a cruise. I drove about 30/40 minutes down to Trophy Room. They were like they we are picking tomorrow for the raffle or you can pay $400 for them today. Fast forward a year down in Florida again walk into the Nike Orlando outlet, they are on the shelves.

Good times of the sneaker game.

Ngl main reason why I didn’t pull the trigger was cuz of that neon orange Jumpman on the back. If they blacked it out instead or just changed to a more neutral color it would be perfect

I will wait for a discount around $150 seeing that 95% of retroes are sitting around after release now. I would really like the fear 4s to retro (I sold my pair years ago foolishly cuz I felt I had enough black shoes) and the retro of the fear 5s. Those would be first day cops!

Back
Top Bottom