• IV

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • V

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • None, dislike them all

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
Length wise they are fine going "tts".
My foot measures right at 10 and a size 10 fits fine with a small bit of room in front of my big toe.
Width wise...my **** looks like a damn muffin top overflowing out the sides a bit 🤣
I ended up going 10.5 due to the increased width. It's not like I'm bballin in these things anyways.

My order from Finishline shipped. The ETA is Saturday 12/30/23 and is being shipped by USPS. Its been years since Ive ordered anything from Finishline. How is the shipping like are the shoes packaged well? What has been some of your experiences with finishline shipping? I worry that the box and or shoes can come damaged after reading multiple bad reviews. Also I thought they use UPS for shipping and not USPS , has this changed?
My pair came out fine with finish line. Order did take a minute to ship, but holidays affected the process.

Finish line pair arrived a couple days ago. I took the bait at $148. Think I'm grabbing those Ivorys 3's too in February

Attachments

• 17047400144423335103184146077717.jpg
    17047400144423335103184146077717.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 182
IMG_0184.jpeg
IMG_0185.jpeg
IMG_0186.jpeg
Received a terrible craftsmanship pair from FNL. I got my money back (long story, unrelated matter due to a logistical error with the original order) and they told me to keep the shoes, thinking of either using as beaters or gifting to someone who wants/needs a pair.

The lace loop on one shoe is completely out of place, and the pair has two different tongues (tongue size, shape, Jumpman size)

IMG_0184.jpeg
IMG_0185.jpeg
IMG_0186.jpeg
Received a terrible craftsmanship pair from FNL. I got my money back (long story, unrelated matter due to a logistical error with the original order) and they told me to keep the shoes, thinking of either using as beaters or gifting to someone who wants/needs a pair.

The lace loop on one shoe is completely out of place, and the pair has two different tongues (tongue size, shape, Jumpman size)

Just sad. Smh

IMG_0184.jpeg
IMG_0185.jpeg
IMG_0186.jpeg

Joints on the right look like they got a XXXIII tongue. Sheesh.

25% off NDC w/ "LETSGO" - i slept on these in the fall and this felt too good to pass up. i wear a lot of neutrals so these will go great with my wardrobe and i am excited to see the new shape!

edit: came out to $157.50 shipped for me (no tax in my state, plus free shipping)

25% off NDC w/ "LETSGO" - i slept on these in the fall and this felt too good to pass up. i wear a lot of neutrals so these will go great with my wardrobe and i am excited to see the new shape!

edit: came out to $157.50 shipped for me (no tax in my state, plus free shipping)
Surprised these are still sitting.

Back
Top Bottom