AJ III Fragment White/Black 2020

Did you feel misled in regards to quality?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
Got that shipping confirmation yesterday! Will be waiting around for the FedEx truck on delivery day for sure

Anyways, always funny how SNKRS app works/doesn't work...I hit on these IIIs but wasn't able to get the XIVS in a men's or kid's size this morning.

When do you guys think will be the best time to grab these? This week when pairs come in from online orders or the following week?

When do you guys think will be the best time to grab these? This week when pairs come in from online orders or the following week?

End of this week. Most pairs scheduled to arrive by Wednesday/Thursday. Prices went from $1000 pre-release to $750ish after release and are now at $650 range. I see them being high $500s and staying there a few days before going back up to the $600s. So I'd say once you see them hovering around $575ish that's when I'd jump

Now is NOT the best time to be buying these IMO.

After a release the price seems to be lowest a couple weeks after. (Just what I’ve noticed watching eBay prices).. Like anywhere from 2-6 weeks seems to be where they hit the low point, before lower quantity pairs dry up and prices creep back up.

Some pairs, especially the larger quantity OG releases tend to dip for a few months after release before they start creeping back up.

I'm on the fence with these. I love 3's and want to pick them up to rock. But with the clear back tab and the all white sole, I know they won't age well at all.

Really wish I saw the apparel go live on Nike.com when it did. Oh well.

PO

Last edited:
**** Nike right now, my package never left the warehouse......🤦🏾‍♂️. That means “ oh sorry bout that, here is 20% your next order”.......🖕🏾

Stockx EU buying rules doing me the dirty :lol:
399DF6E5-DD01-446A-A7AB-82191C58C8D0.png 04BFAE88-CBF4-4E85-94B5-DB9930516C68.png DD7F5506-A0B7-42DC-83F3-1D0492618961.png

Damn prices on these tanked
There’s like a million pairs on stockx lol
These about to hit $400 by the end of the week

Back
Top Bottom