...But why though?

tenor.gif
cause...why not? 🤷‍♂️

Release Date: March 26th, 2022
Style Code: DH7139-100
Color: Muslin/University Red-Cement Grey-Sail
Price: $200
1639170463581.jpeg
JB think they slick. The drop the Collab then drop the poor man's version a year later.

These are 100% AMM 3 influenced, which is fine but the Whitner group deserves their credit.
If the upper was leather these’d be dope. But yeah, it’s suspect to reuse the AMM gray panels. Could we just get a damn WC retro done well instead of another kinda/sorta version?

JB think they slick. They drop the Collab then drop the poor man's version a year later.

These are 100% AMM 3 influenced, which is fine but the Whitner group deserves their credit.

JB is famous for that. Like how they would drop team Jordan's in the same colorway as the signature releasing that week. I bet a lot of young kids were pissed at what they saw opening that Jordan box their mom had to settle for.

They did it with off-white. It's like they're complementing it and saying this design doesn't look bad. Let me borrow this and this.

I'm shocked they didn't switch the dates and have the bordeaux ones drop after the AMM.

Nice kicks has really dropped off a cliff

All things considered they started as one of the cheapest fake shoe sites on the net. To see where that name has taken them now is kinda crazy. Not to mention they have a retail space and partnerships with a ton of companies.

I remember when nicekicks.com was where you went to buy **** like SpongeBob Jordans no 🧢.

All things considered they started as one of the cheapest fake shoe sites on the net. To see where that name has taken them now is kinda crazy. Not to mention they have a retail space and partnerships with a ton of companies.

I remember when nicekicks.com was where you went to buy **** like SpongeBob Jordans no 🧢.
They sold their retail store to shoe palace a few years

I remember this too, back in the early 00s you could buy all these wild colorways that didnt exist. I still remember the Mcdonalds colored 8s on their site :lol:

Back
Top Bottom