How’s do you figure this is a thread about Basketball Cards

Just scooped this
71136C8B-6F4C-408C-BF28-BB8F22E86DEA.jpeg

To add to the pc’zy

Bonus pic:
Got this first year Prizm done during the playoffs last year here in Denver
C1EDFE38-0E98-4729-AE1C-506A9AE693B5.jpeg
:lol:

I'm with you, if the Warriors are healthy by the playoffs, they can win another ring. Curry with five rings is going to take some insane goalpost-moving by Lebron fans.

But this is the AJ 3 Muslin thread.:lol:

I was close to grabbing a second pair of these for pretty much retail the other day.

I'm unsure about wearing my pair without having a back-up. It's an all-time colorway for me, but I'm scared it's going to crease bad or get a stain on the canvas. I think it's going to just basically age poorly overall.

I'm definitely going to mink oil them up before I wear.

I was close to grabbing a second pair of these for pretty much retail the other day.

I'm unsure about wearing my pair without having a back-up. It's an all-time colorway for me, but I'm scared it's going to crease bad or get a stain on the canvas. I think it's going to just basically age poorly overall.

How about that spray?

How about that spray?

I sprayed the hell outta mine, and I'm still scared to wear them lol. I think I've only worn them twice to like dinner or something and put them right back in the box the second I walked back in the house. :lol:

I’ve worn my pair but moved on from em. Too many shoes to wear

Just rock em. I think the wear and character would make these look better. That was my plan. But the grey toe kinda felt duplicated with my AMM3 I like rocking

Back
Top Bottom