AJ III Pine Green Nov 13, 2021

lol nah! just thinking. i know they said black/cement type colorway.

i havent seen or heard of fakes of these yet.

but considering how early the toro v fakes and the red flint fakes dropped, its possible soon.

unless nike has taken steps to move those sought after release shoes, from the shady factories. but the fragment TS1 are already out and faked and all over instagram.

they know which factories are selling the molds/buyer info.

so im interested to see the flow of upcoming releases in the fake market the next few months.

anyone think were getting an all green version of the 3???

im callin it now. we had all red, all blue.
Not out of the question, wasn't there an Oregon version that was green based? We've had red, roalyal blue, powder blue, and grey as the base colors so I think its possible.

Last edited:
These look good. Don't mind the suede as it'd a retro plus. Better these than getting black cements with suede, as was a sample before. Definitely on on a pair.

Don’t think that small amount of yellow is going to make me pass.
Good for you brother. I'm very particular about my colorways. If you asked me why that small amount of yellow bothers me so much I wouldn't even be able to tell you. All I know is it killed any enthusiasm I had for the shoe.

hanzuying_instakeep_e683acf8.jpg

hanzuying_instakeep_5dde81b3.jpg

What color is the jumpman on the back? Kind of looks white in the post above. That yellow outline of the junpman on the tongue is unnecessary but not a deal breaker for me.

I have to say, JB had been doing a great job with the retro + 3s over the past 2 years. Some great new colorways have been put out. Can't say the same for the other models.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom