• Georgetown (2021)

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
28A41F6D-D4FC-4CFA-BF77-6AD4E0B6F6F6.jpeg

I didn't know how I felt about these but the more I look at them the more I like 'em. I've got a lot of wheat/saddle hoodies and jackets that would match the copper. It's a unique color combo you never see and it doesn't hurt that it's a legit PE Michael wore. Now that the WCIII is out of the way I'ma try to cop. I actually think I like these better than the TBIII... that horrid 2016 retro with the yellow print and Ronald McDonald tongue killed them for me. :tongue:

Really just wished they did the TB3s properly. Yes the 2016 pair wasn't executed well, hence why it should be next to release in the line of AJ3s

Outside of the high cut elephant print on the TB I think they're not bad ... I had the ones from 2001 and I enjoy my 2016 pair... Comfort wise they're pretty good and I only have one little chip on the midsole.. I've worn them more than 10 times and they still look pretty new .. no yellowing or creasing...

Not sure why they get so much hate . After buying Jordans on and off for the past 25 years I come to accept that we will never get the quality from the late 90s or early 00s.... I went 7-8 years not buying any jays 08-16... And I know we are currently getting better quality compared to those times so I'll just buy what I like...

On that note, I'm buying these... 😂

I'll be able to wear the hell out my 16 TB with no worries....

That's it. Anyone who has been into Jordan's the last 25 ish years knows that no retro is ever going to be spot on. There have been a handful of pairs that were very close, but, what should matter is the quality. If you want the OG, buy an OG pair.

PE Jordan's aren't sought after and I don't know why. Probably bc Mike has been retired so long. Either way I love that JB is throwing us some of his PEs and I'm hopeful we get the Kobe Lakers J7 this year too.

In saying that, the Wizards PE look amazing. Quality looks great, comes in a special box, and...ITS A PE THAT MIKE WORE. I can't wait for them to drop. I get a 10% off Nike coupon ready to go.

99.99998% of the world’s population (including me) believed he was wearing the TB III’s in ‘01. Had no idea lol. He accelerated the sales of any retro he wore on the court between ‘01-‘03.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom