Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Georgetown (2021)

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
That's it. Anyone who has been into Jordan's the last 25 ish years knows that no retro is ever going to be spot on. There have been a handful of pairs that were very close, but, what should matter is the quality. If you want the OG, buy an OG pair.

PE Jordan's aren't sought after and I don't know why. Probably bc Mike has been retired so long. Either way I love that JB is throwing us some of his PEs and I'm hopeful we get the Kobe Lakers J7 this year too.

In saying that, the Wizards PE look amazing. Quality looks great, comes in a special box, and...ITS A PE THAT MIKE WORE. I can't wait for them to drop. I get a 10% off Nike coupon ready to go.

I think some of it has to do with the fact that Mike didn't have a whole lot of PE's. Damn near everything he wore on the court was available to the public (minus a couple of personal tweaks). He didn't keep much in the vault, so people probably don't think about the way we think of Derek Anderson, Mike Bibby, and Ray Allen's stuff. And honestly I'm kinda fine with that. The easier these are to get for all of us, the better! :lol:

Yeah some good points there. But yeah either way, if it makes things easier to get im good with that. I would've loved if JB did a pack with the 01' True Blues. I'd love a new pair of those.

These are sick but I'm maxed out on 3's after doubling up on white/cem's. Plus, I already have '11 TB 3's which are still holding up well and are basically the exact same shoe as the Wizards.

3's have been really nice coming out from JB since the fire red's last year. The shape and feel has been on point and the quality on the wizards look fantastic. Good luck to everyone copping!

1680137765050.png

I have some Fire Red 3 on the way. I finally got the Reimagined for retail after countless raffle losses and on sales. I want these more than any of the others. Blue is my favorite color and I like these a lot. I can't wait for these to go on sale, be ultimately disappointed that I lost and then have to scrape around to find a pair without massively overpaying.

9 days later the same pics, from the same IG account 🤦🏾‍♂️
thats the only thing he does spamming around IG links multiple times, thinking he is doing us a favour or something while he is just too stupid to realize that he is just an eyesore here on NT, i have reported his posts multiple times for posting not unique content, yesterday he even spammed the AM97 thread with AM95 content so i had to report that too

thats the only thing he does spamming around IG links multiple times, thinking he is doing us a favour or something while he is just too stupid to realize that he is just an eyesore here on NT, i have reported his posts multiple times for posting not unique content, yesterday he even spammed the AM97 thread with AM95 content so i had to report that too
Thank you for doing that. Some of us have wondered what his motives are, do you know? I noticed you haven’t said if you’re copping these or not? What’s your favorite silhouette Michael wore with da Wizards?

Thank you for doing that. Some of us have wondered what his motives are, do you know? I noticed you haven’t said if you’re copping these or not? What’s your favorite silhouette Michael wore with da Wizards?
you're welcome, the motive from THEREALESTRETARD#1 is to up his rep and post count, peeps have asked about his motives before in the past before but he just simply dont reply, because that fool would never admit he is spamming around on NT to up his rep and post count

i will for sure try to get an pair for myself and the kids from my homie and the best model when MJ was with the wizards i would say AJ3 imo

The mods don't care because they say he's not doing anything wrong or violating anything. They just say you can use your ignore button.
those useless mods told me exactly the same crap, giving out warnings for using profanity and enforcing those crappy sunday morning church rules thats the only thing they are good at, but banning a useless spammer is too much and too difficult for them nowadays :smh::smh:

you're welcome, the motive from THEREALESTRETARD#1 is to up his rep and post count, peeps have asked about his motives before in the past before but he just simply dont reply, because that fool would never admit he is spamming around on NT to up his rep and post count

i will for sure try to get an pair for myself and the kids from my homie and the best model when MJ was with the wizards i would say AJ3 imo
Yeah I thought for sure he was going to be banned after he disrespected spoonmanofthehour in the 14 Thread or when he posted thirty one times in the Cherry XI thread. Did you know he already has nineteen in the Thunder IV thread? He’s the only member I’ve seen that doesn’t allow private messages. Anyways it will be interesting to see what IIIs and VIIIs they release next year. Always enjoy your posts and opinion brother.

Last edited:
those useless mods told me exactly the same crap, giving out warnings for using profanity and enforcing those crappy sunday morning church rules thats the only thing they are good at, but banning a useless spammer is too much and too difficult for them nowadays :smh::smh:

Yeah I thought for sure he was going to be banned after he disrespected spoonmanofthehour in the 14 Thread or when he posted thirty one times in the Cherry XI thread. Did you know he already has nineteen in the Thunder IV thread? He’s the only member I’ve seen that doesn’t allow private messages. Anyways it will be interesting to see what IIIs and VIIIs they release next year. Always enjoy your posts and opinion brother.

I put him on ignore a couple of years ago for his nonsense in the M&N thread.

I been had his *** on ignore as well, but it gets annoying when hes always trying to be the first person to start a new thread...

One day he will realize that having more reps wont make you any less of a loser on this site or in the real world, where his life is probably even more depressing and sad.

Anyway back to the shoes. Love these but I already have 7 pairs of white 3s so I nees to get rid of a few first... but these are getting close.

Back
Top Bottom