Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Georgetown (2021)

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
I think JB is running out of ideas. They are just releasing the colorways with just slight differences over and over.
3s never been the best model to experiment with colors because it’s minimalist without a lot of features to play with.

Notice how that smooth strip of leather right above the midsole is almost always the same color as the tumbled leather above it. Bc if they ever made them different colors then the whole thing start lookin like 2s lol

3s never been the best model to experiment with colors because it’s minimalist without a lot of features to play with.

Notice how that smooth strip of leather right above the midsole is almost always the same color as the tumbled leather above it. Bc if they ever made them different colors then the whole thing start lookin like 2s lol

Cause you then get these monstrosity

BF879CF9-357D-49D3-ACCE-D71B1F3CF174.jpeg
C0A1C793-3A54-4290-87F5-F40AB9DE7646.jpeg

The irony that Jordan would approve these shoes in a Wizards colorway when he refuses to allow Mitchell & Ness to make any Wizards jerseys with his name because his grudge with that team has been longstanding and well known.

I believe he's OK with these shoes being released under his brand since he gets most of the profit. I'm assuming he doesn't want the Wizards to get a cut of the profits if jerseys were made in his name. These shoes are basically his way of simultaneously profiting and cutting them out.

From what I understand, he launched a profane tirade against then-owner Abe Pollin when he retired after the 2002-03 season because was pissed off that Pollin wouldn't let him return to his prior president title and front office duties with the Wizards. He still hasn't let that go with Pollin basically firing him when he finished his playing career because he assumed he would be able to get back his small ownership stake and president job back.

The irony that Jordan would approve these shoes in a Wizards colorway when he refuses to allow Mitchell & Ness to make any Wizards jerseys with his name because his grudge with that team has been longstanding and well known.

I believe he's OK with these shoes being released under his brand since he gets most of the profit. I'm assuming he doesn't want the Wizards to get a cut of the profits if jerseys were made in his name. These shoes are basically his way of simultaneously profiting and cutting them out.

From what I understand, he launched a profane tirade against then-owner Abe Pollin when he retired after the 2002-03 season because was pissed off that Pollin wouldn't let him return to his prior president title and front office duties with the Wizards. He still hasn't let that go with Pollin basically firing him when he finished his playing career because he assumed he would be able to get back his small ownership stake and president job back.
Do you think MJ actually approves every retro cw made? I’d honestly be shocked with the sheer number of retro releases there are in any given year.

Also, I bet MJ simply doesn’t want to give the Wizards any $ from his likeness (which selling his jersey definitely would). That said, Abe has been underground gardening for awhile now and, as bad of an owner Ted is, he seems pretty well-liked by other owners like MJ.

I honestly never even noticed that these had copper instead of red on them!

If we get any others Wizards shoes, it needs to be these white/royal 17 lows.. These are crazy fire 🔥

03108EDF-D87A-4DF5-BC17-5378C99AE058.jpeg

I’ve been tagging Nike on social media for a while now on the 17’s in general…College Blue’s, Black Chrome’s…These PE’s right need to drop too…MJ’s custom embroidery on the sock and all…

I honestly never even noticed that these had copper instead of red on them!

If we get any others Wizards shoes, it needs to be these white/royal 17 lows.. These are crazy fire 🔥

03108EDF-D87A-4DF5-BC17-5378C99AE058.jpeg

Funny, when I made that post about never being mad about Mike's PE's getting released, this pair was the first pair I thought of!

Back
Top Bottom