Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Georgetown (2021)

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
If I could get a 3rd pair at well below retail I probably would. They are just too good and I don't ever want an OG TB 3. rainking rainking got like 5 pairs of the XI low ie so we barely eating at 2 pairs LMAO.
rainking rainking HAD to buy 5 pairs bcuz he’ll be either dead or 100 years old before they come out again; and if for some reason he made it to 100, Jordan Brand would jack them up and he’d get pissed off and we’d have to hear about it.

I feel like Cal Naughton Jr baby.

Now you see me, now you don’t.

Abracadabra Homes.
1684204207594.gif

If I could get a 3rd pair at well below retail I probably would. They are just too good and I don't ever want an OG TB 3. rainking rainking got like 5 pairs of the XI low ie so we barely eating at 2 pairs LMAO.

rainking rainking HAD to buy 5 pairs bcuz he’ll be either dead or 100 years old before they come out again; and if for some reason he made it to 100, Jordan Brand would jack them up and he’d get pissed off and we’d have to hear about it.

I hate to burst you guys’ bubble but I have seven pairs of IEs, thank you very much. Amateurs :smh:

:rofl:

I like the og true blues shade of blue better than these because it looks close to navy but thats about it. Everything from the fit, comfort and quality is night and day on these compared to the last release of the true blues.

Sup guys, just checking in to let you know that I'm still waiting for the restock.
But hey, the Aqua Blue 5's restocked today.

Sup guys, just checking in to let you know that I'm still waiting for the restock.
But hey, the Aqua Blue 5's restocked today.
You're gonna have to just keep looking daily thats the best thing I can tell you. Also, you're gonna have to be quick because I'm sure pairs will be eaten up quick because thats what generally happens with random restocks.

Yep. My FTL and Champs had to institute a "no returns on launch products" policy because the same jackass kept buying a dozen pairs, throwing them on ebay for a week, and if they didn't sell, he'd return them.
Yeah the FTL by me tried that crap but when you work for the company you not pulling that bs with me on the back of that receipt is FTL 30 day return policy the store didn't like to take the hit with returns

Yeah the FTL by me tried that crap but when you work for the company you not pulling that bs with me on the back of that receipt is FTL 30 day return policy the store didn't like to take the hit with returns

Oh for sure. But there's a world of difference in just swapping out a pair and returning a FSR 2 weeks after release because you couldn't sell them.

Oh for sure. But there's a world of difference in just swapping out a pair and returning a FSR 2 weeks after release because you couldn't sell them.
You definitely right but them culture vultures should never get their hands on a fsr from corporate retailers but I already how management works in store especially when the whole crew is on code 🤣

Back
Top Bottom