Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Georgetown (2021)

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
I couldn’t care less how rare Jordan’s with a jumpman on the heel become. I will choose an original colorway with NA on the back over one with a jumpman 10 times outta 10.
Yeah I already know yall would lol. Like I said I can respect it if you actually have history with the NA heels but most people making a big deal about it are just hypebeasts. Aint no way these young@ss lookin kids grew up in the 80s wearing the OG models n sh*t so it’s like why tf would you care so much. I mean I started collecting in the pink box SB era so Jumpman heels are what I actually grew up with and what I’m cool with representing

Yeah I already know yall would lol. Like I said I can respect it if you actually have history with the NA heels but most people making a big deal about it are just hypebeasts. Aint no way these young@ss lookin kids grew up in the 80s wearing the OG models n sh*t so it’s like why tf would you care so much. I mean I started collecting in the pink box SB era so Jumpman heels are what I actually grew up with and what I’m cool with representing
I mean for me, if it is an OG colorway id want NA. But for these, to put NA on back would be stupid.

These would be flames if they came in a pack with a pair of college blue 17s !

I like your idea, except it sucks so let me make it better

Not as a pack packaged together per se, more like two separate releases around the same time commemorating the same thing.

I’m joking btw. I’m all for some damn College Blue 17s one way or another

I mean for me, if it is an OG colorway id want NA. But for these, to put NA on back would be stupid.

I'm kinda with you guys. I was never overly concerned with the switch from Nike Air to the Jumpman. I was honestly just happy to have wearable pairs of shoes I never thought would see the light of day again. Would I have PREFERRED Nike Air? Of course. Was I gonna pass up shoes I'd wanted for 15 years because of the Jumpman? Hell no haha. To me, it was always a bit of a nitpick when the rest of the shoe was accurate.

Right now, I'm in the camp of whatever was on the tab when that particular colorway released is what I would prefer. If it was a Retro + with a Jumpman, then that's what should be on them when they re-release. If it originally had Nike Air, then that's what should be on it when they re-release. These should 100% have a Jumpman.

I'm kinda with you guys. I was never overly concerned with the switch from Nike Air to the Jumpman. I was honestly just happy to have wearable pairs of shoes I never thought would see the light of day again. Would I have PREFERRED Nike Air? Of course. Was I gonna pass up shoes I'd wanted for 15 years because of the Jumpman? Hell no haha. To me, it was always a bit of a nitpick when the rest of the shoe was accurate.

Right now, I'm in the camp of whatever was on the tab when that particular colorway released is what I would prefer. If it was a Retro + with a Jumpman, then that's what should be on them when they re-release. If it originally had Nike Air, then that's what should be on it when they re-release. These should 100% have a Jumpman.
Those are mainly my sentiments. If its an OG cw use NA. If not Jumpman. Only shoe I say should always be nike air is the J1 high, regardless of cw. I Hate jumpman on the tongue of any J1 high.

Yeah it’s like I have a slight preference for the 2013 WC3s over the 2018 FTLs in the same way but in the end it’s a subtle design change and just a different look. Also like what the Hall of fame 3s are to the Fire Reds. And these here should have the Jumpman I agree but I see the other side too because these basically the same as the True Blues lol. Just not worth gettin worked up over small design changes. Plus it’s not like we don’t all already know what the OGs looked like so what you even trying to prove if you say small variations “look wrong”

Yeah it’s like I have a slight preference for the 2013 WC3s over the 2018 FTLs in the same way but in the end it’s a subtle design change and just a different look. Also like what the Hall of fame 3s are to the Fire Reds. And these here should have the Jumpman I agree but I see the other side too because these basically the same as the True Blues lol. Just not worth gettin worked up over small design changes. Plus it’s not like we don’t all already know what the OGs looked like so what you even trying to prove if you say small variations “look wrong”

Ehhhh, not really. The blue on the instep wraps all the way around to the toe instead of stopping at the air bubble and the tongue liner is blue instead of red. Those changes are enough for me to consider them their own thing.

Forgot all about the 45 shadows. A 2025....30th anniversary for em would be perfect. ..It'll be here before you know it
Ill take it a step further:
AJ 10 PE pack:
Richmond, Miner, Gill, Nick. I have a feeling JB will do a few of those given how many retro 10 have released. It's only a matter of time imo. I almost feel like JB needs to do the Mitch Richmond pair. Guy was like a lowkey non JB JB athlete with the Jordans he wore.

God lord!! 2001 vibes!!

651CDE80-DB33-465C-8371-F4C76E31A49A.jpeg
CDC7BDD6-D52D-43EE-8416-C3716401D086.jpeg
129AC844-B31C-49BC-8C50-8E5F50077AEF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom