• Georgetown (2021)

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
Hell yeah im in.

Bought the 01 pair on release day from Athlete's Foot. Only person to show up in the morning. Loved em and can't wait to get these.

1669255064870.gif

Not sure tbh. All the ones that we had in South Florida closed up and I remember when I was in Miami in 2014? they had one on Lincoln Ave but I think the name was different. We have em here in Australia but all they sell are running shoes. I loved Athlete's Foot in the 90s and 2K. But yeah I was the only person to show up early in the morning for the 01' TB 3s. Easy in and out.

As a big time Wizards era MJ fan, I guess I have to get these 🤷‍♂️

Only time I saw MJ play was Wizards vs Pacers in Indy.. Can’t remember if it was his first or second season tho.

I’ll never forget when I was a kid hearing on the radio that MJ was making a surprise comeback to Washington. I was like 8 or 9 at the time, me and my dad were in the barn doing something listening to sports radio, and they came on like kinda a “breaking news” thing and said MJ was back. I just remember running around and yelling a lot, my dad was also pretty pumped about it (he was at one of MJs last games against the Jazz). I made my parents get me a Wizards jersey like as soon as they were available, still have it along with all my MJ Wizards posters/cards/shoes/memorabilia. Those were good times. :smokin

I want to like these, but they aren't a must for me. I'm satisfied with TBs. It just always felt like a troll gimmick to me. We got 01 TBs, then he wears these, it just felt like JB playing the keepaway game with stuff that the public can't attain. Much like a lot if Mike Bibby and Quentin Richardson PEs. These are clean though, but not necessary for me after having the last 2 TB III releases.

Only time I saw MJ play was Wizards vs Pacers in Indy.. Can’t remember if it was his first or second season tho.

I’ll never forget when I was a kid hearing on the radio that MJ was making a surprise comeback to Washington. I was like 8 or 9 at the time, me and my dad were in the barn doing something listening to sports radio, and they came on like kinda a “breaking news” thing and said MJ was back. I just remember running around and yelling a lot, my dad was also pretty pumped about it (he was at one of MJs last games against the Jazz). I made my parents get me a Wizards jersey like as soon as they were available, still have it along with all my MJ Wizards posters/cards/shoes/memorabilia. Those were good times. :smokin
Man these are must haves. I don't care that MJ was not playing for Chicago he was still cooking on the Wizards and the TB 3s looked so good on his feet.
The Wizards might be the most depressing pro sports franchise though. They are on a 40+ year conference championship drought at this point, which is wild lol

Same. It was literally the worst game of his career to date. :rofl: :frown:

Back
Top Bottom