AJ IV Thunder May 13, 2023

What is your favorite out of these three?

• Lightening (2006, 2021)

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • Thunder (2006, 2012, 2023)

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • Tour Yellow (2006)

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
All Ls, Pending for almost 40 mins with a supposed 160K Pairs, 18K size 10s, 2 completely different accounts & nothing. So just imagine what’s gonna happen on the potential Lost & Found restock, or the Travis Scott’s next week🤦🏾‍♂️

E31E015E-8765-4C19-9606-BD3B90C17E45.jpeg

First time hitting on a shock drop. And I was late. Must have made a TON of these…

Just saw the notification on my phone , but was too busy with this thing called life. Nike is a fool thinking they Wilding .

App is trash..
I literally walked over to my coworkers office after being in line for about 5 minutes to see if he was aware of the shock drop..
He has no notification on his android so he goes to the app to find the shoe..
He's a big footer and his size is sold out.. So he enters for the same size 10 as me just for doodoos and giggles..
He was pending for less than a min and hit.. Meanwhile I pend for another 5-7 min before I take my L.. Smh..

App is trash..
I literally walked over to my coworkers office after being in line for about 5 minutes to see if he was aware of the shock drop..
He has no notification on his android so he goes to the app to find the shoe..
He's a big footer and his size is sold out.. So he enters for the same size 10 as me just for doodoos and giggles..
He was pending for less than a min and hit.. Meanwhile I pend for another 5-7 min before I take my L.. Smh..
And he’s not going to sell to you for retail? If not, he’s a 🤡

🤦🏾‍♂️ I entered over 20 plus raffles for the Air Jordan 3 White Cement and ended up empty handed. (I got a pair for my son.) I casually glanced at my phone while I assisted a student with an assignment. I put in for a 12.5 and got the W before he moved to the next answer. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I am still debating if I should keep them or try to trade for a pair of White Cement 3s. These joints look Good with Wu tang apparel.

Back
Top Bottom