AJ IV (WMNS) Shimmer Sept 3, 2021

FDF4AA69-2666-4F0B-99BA-22970E441B8E.png

Nike actually blessed me with a W for the wife.

Glad I got a white box. God must love me! I pray every night.

“Gentle Jesus meek & mild, look upon a little child, pity my simplicity, suffer me to come to thee, in a little bed I lie, Heavenly Father here my cry, Lord protect me through this night, keep me safe til morning light”
Swoosh!:pimp:🙏

I’ve said this same prayer every night for the last 35 years of my life that my Mother taught me! Thanks ma! 🥰

*Prays for Bordeaux 6’s tomorrow🙏
Thanks Nike. You made my day today, this morning!
Blessings, livity & life rudeboys! 🔥

Last edited:
If you get a chance at these, buy them.

They’re a shoe you take on a vacation with you somewhere or on the Stern of a triple deck Yacht, it goes anywhere really. A shoe every Jordan chick should have, these could be worn on wedding day for a girl getting married. I never liked gum sole shoes because they were always too gummy. This however, is a nice subtle gummy sole. This sole can stand next to a Concord 11’s icy sole. It is righteous. I would love to see JB/Nike use this exact same subtle gum sole more, maybe even on a Jordan 11! :wow:

I’ll never go on a boat tho. Not my thing.

So simple, so clean. By far, the nicest gum sole on a shoe EVER. Amazing job JB/Nike. 🔥

This is the type of sand you brang to the beach.:nthat: The wear tumble on the leather is going to get nicer & nicer as you wear them.

Last edited:
It seems like the pairs vary. The past 3-4 months leading up to the release, the promo pics looked like the wing was placed really high. (Like the OGs)

Mine don't look as high as the promo pics I've seen and the guy above this post look even lower than mine.

I think they are if you can get them for or near retail. What I didn't notice from the pics are that the bottom part of the shoe is leather and the upper most part is like nubuck or something. Anyway it all looks very nice together, but those pinkish laces don't really match the shoe at all...

Orange borders are great, but would be nicer if it was a slightly cooler shade of orange.

Link for the silver laces?
I agree about the healing orange laces. Even though in person they are a bit lighter than in the picture, if the borders were almost the color that is above the white in the midsole, they would look much better. I ended up using the silk silver laces since it gives it a cleaner look. I got the silver laces off Amazon, but you gotta choose the 160 cm length to match those that comes in AJ4s.

Amazon product ASIN B07BP3Q9GX

Last edited:
I gotta say I modify my statement about these being nicer than the Off-Whites.

my new opinion is that they are equally as nice.

Saw the Off-White 4’s today at work. I take back my earlier statements Off-White, your 4’s are flames!! 🔥🔥🔥

I gotta credit Offie. Blessup. Whoa :wow: Dude was wearing a Hennessy vibe shirt. My favorite Cognac. 🔥

Back
Top Bottom