AJ IV Zen Master June 7, 2022

Have a bad feeling these are pushed way back seeing as how most of the pics on IG are from rep factories. Can’t really seem to find any legitimate in hand early posts. Hope I’m wrong though, I also want this shoe more than any other this year

Which is why you should get your money's worth and wear your shoes as much as you can instead of letting them sit in boxes, wouldn't you agree?

That’s one way of looking at it…but these will start to look weird whether you kept them in the box or not.

You’ll see.

You can also use product to take the coloring away though as well. There’s definitely things you can do.

Worth a try I guess, if that’s what you’re into.

If you gotta add products and take care of a shoe a certain way to prevent it from looking like trash quicker, by all means, do what you do.

Ain’t my lane though.

Last edited:
Worth a try I guess, if that’s what you’re into.

If you gotta add products and take care of a shoe a certain wait to prevent it from looking like trash quicker, by all means, do what you do.

Ain’t my lane though.
I’m talking when it starts to yellow. Just dab some salon 40 on it and throw them in sun light. Takes about 5 minutes to do. Not a lot of work

SneakerNews says Tuesday June 7. Only one anniversary today anyone still have these?
X Venom Green (8 Years)
1647929544784.jpeg

I'm cool with June 7

Those sat on shelves so long back in the day. Remember my friend and I looking at these and thinking the sole should be black with the lime green accent.

Leather was cool for the time

Back
Top Bottom