AJ IX Black/Varsity Red-Dark Charcoal?

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

anybody hope these are green? i do kinda
sick.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

The main difference between the 2010 Retros and the OG's is that the material that wraps around the upper will be 3M... so they will look similar to this:

c523519cebc5622da65be84acab1dd624af29b5.jpg

But with this outsole and shape:
02a15ced69abe0c7bae47562d28d30e5abde121.jpg

Personally I'm happy with the change in materials (JUST THIS ONCE).  I think the 3M material is far more durable and makes it a good fall/winter shoe.  Of course people are always going to complain when change happens.  Some will claim the shape is off.  I for one already know I'm copping tho.
so these will be nothing like the ogs material wise?
were the fusions 3m? they looked like some other material when i saw em around, never saw any light reflect
leather or suede/nubuck?

Originally Posted by F Sharp005

I'd say go a .5 size UP.  I had a pair of these from the CDP IX/XIV in a size 9.5, but the toe box was rather narrow.

Plus, the IX's aren't famous for their comfort either
frown.gif
I can attest to that.  These were the first pairs of AJs I ever had to return because I couldn't wear them.  I had the original white/black pair in '94, and the first game I wore them in, they started killing me in the small/outside toes on both feet.  I kept playing on despite the pain, and when the game was over and I took off my shoes, both socks had blood spots on them where they had chaffed off the skin on both small toes.  Peeling the sox off of the wounds was good times.
ohwell.gif

I think the problem is they run really narrow compared to just about any other shoes I've ever worn, which really sucks.  I've always wanted the IXs.
frown.gif

i wasn't a big fan of these the first time around so i'm gonna be taking a pass on these again but i know a bunch of pplz that are real excited bout this release

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I cant wait for these, best CW for the IX's IMO. They do look green in that pic don't mess these up JB.

they better have that red pull tab!! they failed to put that on the playoff VIII's
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I cant wait for these, best CW for the IX's IMO. They do look green in that pic don't mess these up JB.

they better have that red pull tab!! they failed to put that on the playoff VIII's
smh.gif

co-sign

Back
Top Bottom