AJ IX Black/Varsity Red-Dark Charcoal?

It's a nice lookin shoe but damn I think it would plain as hell if you wearing your jeans and cover the red part of the shoe. Still might get it though.

9ff16d4acb4a96411360d75c871d651886ec9b59.jpg

As long as they look somewhat similar to my OGs I'm copping! cant wait for the release though! It'd be nice to have a pair without the whitening on the sole!

Yesterday was the 10 year anniversary of this quintessential element that is one of many favorite colorways of Carmelo Anthony and Roy Jones Jr. Anyone still have there’s or any good memories? Someone mentioned on this board there first kiss was in the citrus IXs anyone else have that with these lol.

Damn, I remember going into footlocker and buying these with a coupon for about $80, then sold them years later for $150. Quality was not good, but couldn't pass up the steal.

Yesterday was the 10 year anniversary of this quintessential element that is one of many favorite colorways of Carmelo Anthony and Roy Jones Jr. Anyone still have there’s or any good memories? Someone mentioned on this board there first kiss was in the citrus IXs anyone else have that with these lol.

I sold my pair in 2013 because I was in need of money at the time & also I have the OGs. So much potential with this colorway. I dont mind if they do another release of the Charcoals but this time execute them properly

air-jordan-9-og-blk-red.jpg

Old *** thread some how dug up and I will do this in every one of them. The JUMPMAN, make it the correct size. The JUMPMAN, make it the correct direction. Make the charcoal the correct shade while your at it. I still have my 2010. And Im still waiting for them to make it right. Easy *** simple shoe to correct. The 2010 left tooo much to be desired.

Back
Top Bottom