AJ IX Black/Varsity Red-Dark Charcoal?

How does everyone feel about these? I can't wait to get my hands on a pair, always loved this colorway. Underrated IMO.
357prt3.jpg

I cant wait for these, best CW for the IX's IMO. They do look green in that pic don't mess these up JB.

Forget about these, JB should release Lebron James's AJIX PE. With that area near the jumpman white, and the charcoal black. Anyone got a pic?

I like these, powder blues, and those citrus 9s all black with the yellow jumpman they're simple and i like that
pimp.gif
....They better not change anything on these.

Can't wait to get mine. I also remember an olive green pair. Those were nice too.

I know EBW is joking, but watch JB pull some crap outta they a** and have that shade of "light grey".
Cuz obviously, JB can't make retro's look the same
eyes.gif

I will be on the lookout for a pair though.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I cant wait for these, best CW for the IX's IMO. They do look green in that pic don't mess these up JB.

jb did pretty well on the IX fusions in this colorway, so im sure these will be fine (sarcasm) lol. but i cant wait either, they better not screw em up

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

jb did pretty well on the IX fusions in this colorway, so im sure these will be fine (sarcasm) lol. but i cant wait either, they better not screw em up

Back
Top Bottom