AJ V Alternate Bel-Air

Heads up, Satin Snakes, Japan 1's, and now these flashed Sold Out IMMEDIATELY at 10am. I was successful on CO.JP 1's. I think that's something new Nike started to possibly combat bots. Maybe it throws them off if they think they're already sold out. Whatever the case, that's 3 shoes in a row now, it's not accidental...

Got through the FA queue right before it released. Clicked add to cart and got nothing but errors.

SNKRS sold out immediately.

Access Denied error on Eastbay and FootLocker.

Might be done with this online **** for good :smh:

Gotem on SNKRS and had in the bag on Hibbets but as I went through the different screens to pay, I used paypal and when it sent me back to Hibbetts i was cart jacked. Why dont they have the carts like footlocker and once it is in your bag you have 4 or 5 min to make the purchase so aggrivating

Yooooo!!!!! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 They hooked me again like a fish!

It’s been a while!!!!!

Last win on SNKRS was 11 low reverse bred.

Now I have to go find my son his his 13.5Cat the mall lol.
FC1F41D5-1F3D-430B-A3DC-18846A36836B.png

Bruh I'm pissed how TF does it instantly go to sold out but dudes in here minutes later talking about they got em

This was weird.. Took an L on sz 11 on SNKRS but went back and got a 10.5, which was bizarre.
Will have to move for a size swap but I guess a half W (a V?) is still better than a full L...

Back
Top Bottom