AJ V Alternate Bel-Air

I go to nike+ app, settings, scroll down to get support, then ask an expert, type in that you would like to use your military promo code and input my Nike order and military promo code.

I make it as easy as possible for them, I screenshot the order and the military promo page as well.

You can still do it to older orders as long as your mil promo is valid and hasn’t been used.

Same issue still. Saying it’s launch product, and that they can’t apply the discount. So I asked if they were biased between military and first responders, and they claim that they add the military discount as courtesy , whatever that means lol

Same issue still. Saying it’s launch product, and that they can’t apply the discount. So I asked if they were biased between military and first responders, and they claim that they add the military discount as courtesy , whatever that means lol
Damn, sorry to hear that bro, I would try again and again until you get a rep that will.

I think that for the first responder/student discounts, there are exclusions on items that are purchased via SNKRS. Those discounts I believe are more so for items brought on Nike.com. The military discount I think does not have that exclusion (they can get the hookup on pretty much everything).

Right on, very happy you got your size! I may circle around later to get them, but the Indigo 12s are next for me. I wanna spend that 💵

😝
LMAO OKAY! Daggone money burning holes in our pockets and we just want to spend it!

OAN: I need to find a thread on here that talks about old school drops (from like the late 90s). I really want to see what other people from that era like myself would want to have retroed.

For those in the DC area, the FootAction at Tysons Corner have some pairs in stock. I called around 11:45 this morning and they had 1 pair in my 8.5 left. I rushed down here and they still had it plus the size before and after that in stock.

lol I was in Pentagon City yesterday and the HOH and Champs had signs outside that said they didn’t have any Bel Air 5s available.. Glad to see Tyson’s FA isn’t backdoor central like those places are.

lol I was in Pentagon City yesterday and the HOH and Champs had signs outside that said they didn’t have any Bel Air 5s available.. Glad to see Tyson’s FA isn’t backdoor central like those places are.
Did you call FA in Tysons to see if they had your size or were you able to cop somewhere else?

Oh, and I NEVER expect ANYTHING to be at Pentagon City! Though Tysons is hypebeast central, I find more things there (and Wheaton surprisingly) than at Pentagon City or Montgomery Mall.

Did you call FA in Tysons to see if they had your size or were you able to cop somewhere else?

Oh, and I NEVER expect ANYTHING to be at Pentagon City! Though Tysons is hypebeast central, I find more things there (and Wheaton surprisingly) than at Pentagon City or Montgomery Mall.

I already got my pair but walked over to see what was up. Hadn’t been there in a hot min but I forgot what a mess that place was. A few years ago, I used to have a connect at that HOH who would set shoes aside for me but he got fired for not showing up to work lol

Right place at the right time
What are the odds that I check this thread right when ozzyboy posts the link
Considering it was tweeted out first
When I submitted my payment it took a few seconds
I thought it was gonna get sold out during payment processing

I have to agree these are much better in person, the materials are nice. Didn't hurt that when I picked up my pair at Finishline they gave me my military discount, can't be mad at that.

My pairs came in today from Nike... joints are too clean!

39CC891E-7A15-4B5D-9BA8-387ED6B7B50E.jpeg

Hit on a Footaction restock Monday AM, but the order still says "fulfillment processing," so I'm doubtful it's ever gonna ship. However, for the hell of it I hit the Hibbett's link ozboi ozboi posted Monday afternoon and they had one size 10 left which I just grabbed. Hopefully one of these actually end up shipping and they fit - I usually wear 10.5 in Vs, but 10s in pretty much every other AJ...

EDIT: Hibbett cancelled the order, but gave me a 25% off code I can use on orders up to $300, so that was nice of them I suppose /shrug/

Last edited:
1 x Nike shipped. ETA says delivers tomorrow.
1 x Nike still processing.
JD delivers today.
Snipes still processing Wifey's GS pair.

All standard shipping.

sidebar: Ordered some dunks from Feature on Saturday, they use SurePost - buyer beware... :emoji_confused:

edit: 2nd Nike just shipped, eta Friday. 8)
edit2: Snipes just sent ship confirmation at 2:24pm saying it will deliver today... doubt it but all are in transit.

OTN.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom