AJ V x AF1 FUSION BLACK/RED (PIX)

sick.gif

smh.gif

im kinda stuck in the middle with these.......

i like the idea & its kinda cool, but theyre not too attractive

They're okay, but I wouldn't copp. The best AF1 Fusion so far is the Playoff XII colorway.

Originally Posted by All Ready

willsndvl wrote:

2 pairs for me, these are ridic

There are fakes in OG colors too, I don't see that stopping yall from scooping

And why is someone a hypebeast I like a shoe that you don't like

If you're not a hypebeast/noob, then you shouldn't have been offended by my statement
wink.gif

Who I was reffering to is people who just buy them because they have a Jumpman and are in "hot" colors. People who don't know a damn thing about the shoes that they are purchasing.

And you deserve a
indifferent.gif
because OG's came before fakes. That's why it doesn't stop "us" from buying them. It's a sense of passion and history that keeps "us" buying.

I wasn't offended first off...

Secondly, you don't need to know the history behind a shoe to like them, IT'S JUST A SHOE!!!
Third, my point about fakes is that there are millions of fakes in OG colors, therefore the complaint that there are fakes in this particular color is irrelevant and dumb

Forth, I don't buy shoes because of Jordans "defining moments", I leave that to Jordan, what does Jordan winning 72 games in a particular shoe have to do with my feet? Only Jordan should love a shoe because he had a certain gaming moment in them. Those are his moments not mine. The only time I'd catch nostalgia is if I had them back then or wanted them back then but it has nothing to do with what he did in the shoe.

Fifth, I buy a shoe because of the attractiveness/comfort and will continue to do so

This reminds me of when people would say a colorway was ugly just because Jordan didn't wear them, which was terribly corny

I didn't say there was NOT fakes of OG colorways because there are, undoubtedly, many. However, the fact that the OG's came first way back when hasto come into play. Is this AJV fusion colorway an OG colorway? Hence why I said that. It's almost as if JB is taking ideas from fakes when it should bevice-versa (this is when fakes come into play).

I'm not trying to put you down for buying shoes because of comfort or style because a lot of heads do that. There are some Jordans that Jordan himself madehistory in that heads despise. To each his own. No, a person does not have to know about a shoe to like them, but, again, I was reffering to those who buyanything with a Jumpman, only buys shoes when Mom says, "Yes," (<---I'm not trying to knock that either. It goes into my next point-->) butcontinues to go around like he's "flossin'." You know, your typical hypebeast/"occasional Jordan rocker" (as an NT'er put it awhile back).

SMH if a sense of history/what Jordan did in a shoe doesn't move you when it comes to sneakers. If you don't have a passion for that, then smh.That's what made most of us what we are today. I'm taking a wild guess here, but you like fusions, don't you? However, a sense of historydoesn't come to play in some Jordans. There are some retro + or Og colors that MJ never wore that are nice and are loved by many heads as well, but when itcomes to Jordan's "defining moments" in shoes that he played in and made history in, I know that it gives ME a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

indifferent.gif
I assume you're under the age of 10 since you don'tunderstand where I'm coming from.
smh.gif
ISS is thataway --->

lol, this guy again...

Yeah fam, I'm 10, yet you are the one getting warm and fuzzy feelings from wearing another mans accomplishments

You prolly still "wanna be like Mike"

Sitting there acting like an elitist catching feelings over a man who ceases to know you exist

I can tell that you're a "blame Gentry" type of guy when in fact you should place your blame on a little known man by the name of Michael Jordan

I guarantee if your beloved idol didn't want this shoe to drop it would'nt

If me having common sense means I have to go to ISS then I hope I don't see you there

lol, this guy again...

Yeah fam, I'm 10, yet you are the one getting warm and fuzzy feelings from wearing another mans accomplishments

You prolly still "wanna be like Mike"

Sitting there acting like an elitist catching feelings over a man who ceases to know you exist

I can tell that you're a "blame Gentry" type of guy when in fact you should place your blame on a little known man by the name of Michael Jordan

I guarantee if your beloved idol didn't want this shoe to drop it would'nt

If me having common sense means I have to go to ISS then I hope I don't see you there
OK, you win. Go to ISS.

maybe i'm crazy but i actually like them. i think they look clean...hopefully they used quality materials. if i have some extra cash i just might copp

I dont know what to think about the Fusions as a whole...but for some reason i like these...And i really dont like AF1's

if they copied the fire red v's exactly, i think they woulda looked better
still might cop though...might

hot only cuz they have nike air on em...and da idea of nike air in countdown packs is enticing

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

hot only cuz they have nike air on em...and da idea of nike air in countdown packs is enticing
Its only right they put that on the back, it is an AF1. And the jumpman already on the tongue.

But yeah....wishful thinking I guess.

Back
Top Bottom