Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Aqua

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • None

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • PSG Low

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Nightwing is cool and all but the idea that a member of the public painted on your product and so if you ultimately release a product that looks similar, you 'owe' them or somehow you're ****ty for not recognizing them or the product is trash, is absolute nonsense. :lol: not even gonna trot out examples and hypotheticals, it's stupid on its face
Reminds me of a quote from Iron Man: "you really think just because you have an idea, it belongs to you? "

Nightwing is cool and all but the idea that a member of the public painted on your product and so if you ultimately release a product that looks similar, you 'owe' them or somehow you're ****ty for not recognizing them or the product is trash, is absolute nonsense. :lol: not even gonna trot out examples and hypotheticals, it's stupid on its face
You could dig through any swap meet catalog from the early 2000's and find every Jordan colorway known to man. No colorway will ever not be similar to something we've seen before. Especially if you recall that era.

these customs look way better
IMG_0863.png

Definitely should’ve used better materials, this fuzzy felt like letterman jacket material aint doing these no justice. Reminds me of this furry couch from years ago lol. They are comfy but idk, this material will get ashy quick too. May exchange mine for something else

25% off. Some sizes left if anyone is interested

Back
Top Bottom