AJ VI Infrared Pack.. Vol. Better Source (via nicekicks.com)

Joined Apr 15, 2007
I want white infra-reds real bad. But i may just cop the white varsity red's for ease of purchase and just forget this pack.

But if its not that limited....for me at least....biggest release of the year

Joined Apr 3, 2008
i just dont understand the other 2 jordan 6 releases why release white/red and black/red 6's if they just knew they were gonna drop the infrareds doesnt make too much sense

Joined Feb 10, 2008
Will you people stop posting this stupid information every time a blog talks about it. Until pictures surface leave it alone. We have no more information now, than we did 3 months ago when the information first broke right here on NT. Half these blogs just take information from each other, and a good percent of the time the rumor starts here first.

Joined Jun 1, 2000
Originally Posted by dtb00201

Will you people stop posting this stupid information every time a blog talks about it. Until pictures surface leave it alone. We have no more information now, than we did 3 months ago when the information first broke right here on NT. Half these blogs just take information from each other, and a good percent of the time the rumor starts here first.
^ This.  Couldn't have said it better myself! 

SteveSteve72

Staff member
Joined Jan 3, 2009
I hope they're not limited, I want to get these but for retail not crazy reseller prices.

riddla713

Banned
Joined Apr 22, 2009
im down with the infrared but the wht/vrts reds are just fine for me, especailly since i can get 2 pairs for 225 out the door. the only diffrence will be the shade of red. it would be nice if jb actually uses durabuck on the blk pair.

Joined Jun 21, 2008
every time i go on here theres a new thread i think we get it to it already if it comes out it comes thats it smh wow

Joined Nov 18, 2000
how is nicekicks a better source when they're saying its only a rumor at this point?

Joined Mar 2, 2009
Originally Posted by geezy f baby

i just dont understand the other 2 jordan 6 releases why release white/red and black/red 6's if they just knew they were gonna drop the infrareds doesnt make too much sense
Makes perfect sense to me...JB knew people would buy the varsity red 6's because they're "close" to infrareds.  Then, they release the ACTUAL infrareds to make people buy again.  Very strategic, but it definitely screws the consumer

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now